* Profitable Adsense Templates Website For Sale

I am selling the website/business "AdsenseTemplates.net"

This site has been making a nice profit over the last few months (see below)

The site offers pre-built websites on many subjects, with Google Adsense adverts built in and ready to go.

I have been selling these templates both on the site and on eBay. I am currently making most of my income from eBay, but I have not attempted to promote the website (aside from a post here and one at WHT).

The sale includes

• Domain names: AdsenseTemplates.net, YPNTemplates.com, ChitikaTemplates.com
    • Website at AdsenseTemplates.net
    • Custom coded Paypal IPN payment script to automatically send the templates to buyers.
    • Ownership of all the templates. No resale rights have ever been granted to anyone else.
    • The eBay ad I use to sell the templates, as well as other eBay details I have been using (starting bid, BINs etc)

On eBay, I have just been selling pack one, obviously revenue could be improved if the other packs were offered and the site promoted a bit more.

November's eBay sales: �60 (About $105)
    December's eBay sales: �94 (About $164)

I am currently accepting offers (In pounds or US dollars). Please PM these to me, or email to me@oliciv.net

Post any questions below, or feel free to PM them.
    Oli Allen

Highest offer so far is $100 via e-mail
    Oli Allen

High offer is $125 via e-mail, looking for quite a bit more, as I could make this by just running the site for a month!
    Oli Allen

PLease give me a BIN price
    Jonathan Hamon
    john@sipero.com

BIN is currently £700. Still accepting offers, however.

Current high offer is $150 via e-mail
    Oli Allen

$200

matt

i will bid $225

how long has the site been running? do you have any stats?

Hi,

The website has been running since the end of November, I have been selling on eBay since mid november.

Stats are below (although as I said, the website has barely been promoted as I have been concentrating more on the eBay sales), if you would like to see more, please let me know.

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/592...esstats4on.jpg

I'd imagine the main reason for the increase in January traffic to be because of the sale.
    Oli Allen

When is the auction closing?

When I recieve an offer I am happy with.
    Oli Allen

does $300 usd make you happy?