Looking for FastDL hosting!

Hey,

I currently run some gaming servers and want a host that has good speeds and a high amount of bandwidth usage. I don't need more than 1gb of space for the hosting and I don't need any addition domain/e-mail/tools that most companies offer. What that means is that I am not bothered by what the domain is, I just need a dedicated space that files can be downloaded from at good speeds.

Right now, I run through about 100gb a week in bandwidth and need a company that offers 500gb per month.

I am pretty much looking for the best speeds for the best price out there. Since gaming servers move and markets change quickly, I would like to be on a month to month plan that can offer me availability to move/get rid of the hosting if necessary.

I appreciate the help, and thank you in advance

Whats your budget? As long as you avoid the cheap over sold hosting you should be fine. I would look through the advertising section as that's not really an extreme amount of bandwith.
    www.websitemagick.com "Add a little Magick to your Website"
    IwebNews.net

I did but which forum should I look through? I was hoping for 4-5 bucks a month, depending on the speed.

You would definitely need to increase your budget.
    CrocWeb Cloud - High Availability Cloud Website Hosting
    > NVMe Storage, LSCache, Redis, Global CDN, Unlimited SSL
    > Triple Data Replication, Automated Server Failover
    > Bad Bots, Malware, DDoS Protection

I'm not trying to advertise but the best deal I could find was 300GB bandwidth per month and 30GB space for $3.95/mo at ihubhost but I was just wondering if anyone can find me a better deal (a little more bandwidth for same price)

Well even though I did say stay away from over sellers you might try Hostgator. They claim unlimited (although we all know it dosent exist) but I never had a problem with their shared hosting. They are around your budget.
    Last edited by musicman153; 01-09-2012 at 01:12 AM.
    www.websitemagick.com "Add a little Magick to your Website"
    IwebNews.net