Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How to increase google page rank?

Hello Everyone

I'd like to know how to increase google page rank, right now my site having PR 2.

Can you give me some ideas?

& also let me know if is there anything wrong in my website (www.zapinfotech.com)

Thanks
    ZAP INFOTECH
    Ph: 91-11-64627774,
    www.zapinfotech.com
    Email : info [@] zapinfotech.com

Yes, get links from higher PR pages with relative content.

Expect to pay or it and also expect to get penlised if you are caught and fingered.

Quote Originally Posted by zapinfotech View Post
    Hello Everyone

I'd like to know how to increase google page rank, right now my site having PR 2.

Can you give me some ideas?

& also let me know if is there anything wrong in my website (www.zapinfotech.com)

Thanks
    Make quality BL.. link from pr5 , + sites...

increase page rank

You will try to link exchange with good PR & Your site related themas. Its very helpful to increase your site Pr.

The best way to increase pagerank is get more links from high pr webpages from other site, and the add more keyword rich content to the site.

<<signatures to be set up in your profile>>
    Last edited by bear; 04-05-2009 at 03:24 PM.

You buy a link. And they don't come cheap and they don't come with a warranty . Forget link building, it will not do it for you. The number of links you have makes no difference whatsoever. You only need one maybe a few more high value back links and its that simple. That's also the reason it has no value besides what you can get pimping it on to the next sucker. But don't get caught because that will be the end of your domain.
    Last edited by rainchild; 04-05-2009 at 01:25 AM.

Build up high quality, relevant links
    Add fresh, new, relevant content to your site

What do you mean by high quality? What do you mean by relevant? Are you talking about the page a link appears on or the site itself? What is relevant, what is not? Must the page rank high in the serp's for the same keywords you have in your title tag or is this not important? But more importantly how does a webmaster get high quality, relevant back links? Do you have a list you will share?

Besides that all you need to increase your Page Rank is a couple of links from high PR sites and those are certainly not high quality, relevant links.They are more often than not "bought links". And if you do decide to buy all you will end up doing is handing your competition a golden opportunity to report you to Google and to get your domain penalised forever. Dumb move that.
    '

buy link exchange sevice

You need to increase the amount of relevant links to your site. Dont buy links! Get them naturally through link baiting. Ex. Contests, - WOM, + WOM, promotions, templates, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by nukeseo View Post
    You will try to link exchange with good PR & Your site related themas. Its very helpful to increase your site Pr.
    Link exchanges don't work - they're hard to mask, and search engines are very good at spotting them.
    » Kayako customer service software and live chat software- your customers deserve better than helpdesk

Quote Originally Posted by agbattery View Post
    You need to increase the amount of relevant links to your site. Don't buy links! Get them naturally through link baiting. Ex. Contests, - WOM, + WOM, promotions, templates, etc.
    Would "making yourself useful" not be another way of putting this? I am not going to question the value of PR again but what are you talking about when you say "relevant". What is relevant? What is not? Does it really matter? A link from a high PR site works. URL's without anchor text from high PR sites work or am I wrong?

What is WOM + WOM?

I think he means word of mouth?

Viral? Isn't that another buzz word we could use? Organic? Or is that something totally different? What is relevant? What is not?

The first thing I noticed is that your title is not optimized. Pick 5 keyword groupings to target in your industry and review yrou meta tags, title and content. If you want to use this at the top of your page: Instant Domain Registration | Instant Hosting Setup | 24/7 Support you should use it for the rest of your SEO areas.

Second, your site is not passing w3c validation http://validator.w3.org this will help improve yrou rankings.

Third, Your copy write information is 2007, and your content under your footer is too much.

Fourth, I don't see you listed on ICANN's accreditation list. Having this logo on your page can be misleading to customers.

One of the best tools you can use is Internet Business Promoter fro axandra.com

Hope this helps.
    Mariehosting - Wordpress hosting Experts web hosting Get a website you will love. Affordable Wordpress web design

I think you are mixing up two completely different programmes. You don't get Page Rank by optimsing your site for search engine rankings. Page Rank and Ranking have nothing to do one with the other.

If your site doesn't pass validation google wont rank you as high as sites that are optimized and follow standard guidelines. In fact most spiders will quit indexing your site. My Site has a PR 4 was PR 2 less than 30 days ago. I updated all my sites to follow W3C and optimized my meta tags. This does affect your page ranking. Check out http://www.seoconsult.co.uk for more information. I did not write the articles but they have a lot of insight.
    Mariehosting - Wordpress hosting Experts web hosting Get a website you will love. Affordable Wordpress web design

Page rank has little or no influence on where you rank on the search results. You appear to disagree.

link building is essentially what it always comes down to

I agree that link building is essential. But no amount of link building is going to improve your page rank. For that, all you need is one more link from a high PR site and its done. The other point is that you have to buy them and that gets risky. Link building on the other hand is an on going programme, its not expensive and its not risky.

relative links are now the key. Your website looks very content rich so no problem there.

Gaining PR2/3 can be done easy.

I think the best way to improve page rank is to link build and time.

You are talking about serp's, not PR. But you also need to factor in key word research and anchor text.

Getting links from high page rank sites is the key. But PR is not much useful unless you plan to sell your site

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast