insweb Guest
    I know most like WHMCS, but would most still recommend them over WHM autopilot?
    I think they are similar, but I don't know really the difference or if one has advantages over the other.

Compare their prices and features and try demos. So you can decide which you will use yourself. I think WHMCS more easy to use and rich.

WHMCS has my vote.

Between the two. I prefer WHMCS. It offers more features than WHMPilot.
    All the best,

insweb Guest
    Appreciate feedback

I have used both (though WHMAP was v2)
    Both have alot of features, WHMCS had more that I used (and more in general).
    The killed for me was WHMCS having multiple platforms, including TCADMIN, which WHMAP did not.

I would have to give WHMCS my vote. It has never let me down! Many good features as well.

my vote goes to whmcs.. it is best all payment system includes in it..

insweb Guest
    Evidently whmcs doesn't have the ability to accept monthly recurring billing if a customer wants to pay through their checking account (ACH)
    Any suggestions for a customer wanting to pay their monthly fee with ACH?

WHMCS gets my vote.

My vote: WHMCS!
    Just overall better, good features, good community, good support.

WHMCS here also!

You can set something up in WHMCS I'm sure. Check their forums and do a search to see if anyone has set it up yet. It would be a handy little feature and someone may have already coded it. If not, you could always ask for it, and maybe they'll make it a permanent thing
    I love WHMCS and frequent the forums, people are always coming out with handy little mods. Although, I wish I knew enough PHP to make my own custom template

You can set something up in WHMCS I'm sure. Check their forums and do a search to see if anyone has set it up yet. It would be a handy little feature and someone may have already coded it. If not, you could always ask for it, and maybe they'll make it a permanent thing
    I love WHMCS and frequent the forums, people are always coming out with handy little mods. Although, I wish I knew enough PHP to make my own custom template
    Lonestar, I am assuming Texas :-) I would post up my integrated WHMCS, but not sure if that is allowed. As I am still new to WHT. As for integration/customization it is quite easy to mess with the smarty templates.
    on 2nd thought:
    1. google
    2. happy star mcallen

Assuming you decide to use WHMCS, I would recommend going through LicensePal (http://www.licensepal.com).

I would recommend getting it directly from WHMCS because there are certain limitations purchasing from outside source... Read their forums

I know most like WHMCS, but would most still recommend them over WHM autopilot?
    WHMCS is quite customizable, as compared to (from what I've seen) WHM Autopilot. I"m not talking about just themes, but the actual system itself.
    Evidently whmcs doesn't have the ability to accept monthly recurring billing if a customer wants to pay through their checking account (ACH)
    This is a pretty non typical request, I really doubt you'll find any billing solution that does this. I'm not sure that WHMCS can even handle ACH itself.
    I would recommend getting it directly from WHMCS because there are certain limitations purchasing from outside source... Read their forums
    Nonsense
    If you're looking at a WHMCS license, going with one from a reseller is a good, solid position. Licensepal is a very decent company to do business with, I've been using them for various licenses the past year or so, and they're very responsive. Limitations? Few and far between.

When purchasing from another reseller you don't get some goodies when purchasing directly from WHMCS... This was a discussion on their forum before.

insweb Guest
    This is a pretty non typical request, I really doubt you'll find any billing solution that does this. I'm not sure that WHMCS can even handle ACH itself.
    This is a request that many of my clients ask for because they either don't use business credit cards or its easier for their billing to have their monthly hosting directly out of their business checking account.
    Therefore, that's why I'm desperately hoping someone can help me find a solution.

Actually, go for WHMCS. Its the best