VPS and Dedicated Reseller

Hi,
    I'm looking for VPS (windows + linux) nd Dedicated Server Reseller program. Servers must be from Europe. Ideally, the program was similar to Burstnet Reseller Program. I am registered in Burstnet, by due to last problems I'm looking for something else.

you can a search at the advertise area when dedicated provider where their provide reseller program
    + HaBangNET - Stable + Reliable + Powerful + High-Availability - Since 2010
    + Multiple Domain Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Server Hosting
    + Global Web Hosting Services - Go STABLE? Go with HaBangNet!
    + Servers Hosted in China | Hong Kong | Singapore | Australia | United States | Germany | Netherlands

You have posted in wrong section. Please look at offers section before asking this. http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36
    HostinPK.com
    [US/UK] Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting
    cPanel/CWP | Softaculous | WHMCS | Dedicated IP | SSL
    We accept PayPal, 2checkout, Credit Cards, and Bank payments

There are loads in the offers forum. Take your pick.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMedia View Post
    Hi,
    I'm looking for VPS (windows + linux) nd Dedicated Server Reseller program. Servers must be from Europe. Ideally, the program was similar to Burstnet Reseller Program. I am registered in Burstnet, by due to last problems I'm looking for something else.
    Hi...

What problems do you speak of?
    Have you attempted to get them resolved?
    We have thousands upon thousands of active and happy resellers, so I'm sure whatever the issue, we can work it out with you...
    SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD VPS!
    http://www.smarthost.net - sales@smarthost.net - Resale/Affiliate Programs
    Cloud Hosting - VPS Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Flux Capacitors

+1 for taking a look in the 'offers' section. I'm sure you'll find a lot of options to choose from.
    SingleHop | Chicago - New York - Phoenix - Amsterdam | People Empowered by Automation
    TJ Waldorf | VP, Inside Sales & Marketing | @tj_waldorf | twaldorf @ singlehop.com | poweredby.ai

Quote Originally Posted by BurstNET View Post
    Hi...

What problems do you speak of?
    Have you attempted to get them resolved?
    We have thousands upon thousands of active and happy resellers, so I'm sure whatever the issue, we can work it out with you...
    I meant latest problems with windows VPS. After startign reselling services I will not be able to wait over 48 hours for solution. I don't say that it's impossible to cooperate, but I must have other solution in case of another problems.

I look in the offers section but.. I wan't to know other people opinion on good reseller program.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMedia View Post
    I meant latest problems with windows VPS. After startign reselling services I will not be able to wait over 48 hours for solution. I don't say that it's impossible to cooperate, but I must have other solution in case of another problems.

I look in the offers section but.. I wan't to know other people opinion on good reseller program.
    That's a shame, as the problem was not caused by us, but rather Microsoft themselves.
    We have tracked the recent issues on our Windows VPS product line down to a recent MS Windows Update failure going around, that kicked the heck out of our Windows nodes recently.
    Most nodes are running better right now, and we are working on a permanent solution to avoid such a Microsoft failure affecting us in the future, and that should be in place by next we we expect.
    SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD VPS!
    http://www.smarthost.net - sales@smarthost.net - Resale/Affiliate Programs
    Cloud Hosting - VPS Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Flux Capacitors

I understand that problem is caused by Microsoft, but my vps is useless for over 50 hours.

For now - I wait and do not exclude the possibility that I will resell your services.