Biometric time attendance system

Hello there,

I want to purchase a biometric time attendance system for my new office. It needs to have a fingerprint scanner along with card swipe.

I went through a few systems but I need some help in choosing the best system as per my requirements. Any suggestions?

Also, if anyone has a better option instead of the fingerprint system, I'm open to it.

I've used a kronos fingerprint biometric clock before, they are pretty good but the part that clips on the bottom of the clock to take fingerprints is fragile. Ie. it wobbles a bit...

It is a good and secure method though as it converts a fingerprint into a biometric hash so the actual fingerprint is not stored in the database.

You can have a pin entry payroll id or a card I believe. But the pin is secure in combination with a fingerprint.

Thanks for the reply.

Nowadays, there are lots of manufacturers available in market for biometric clock systems. From my experience Lathem clocks are of good quality. They are also cost effective. Although biometric scanner of every scan system is fragile but not to worry about that, I think they are replaceable.
    Last edited by Tektimes; 07-09-2014 at 07:42 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes

Oh.. there is a 100's of manufacturer's available to provide biometric system, so just go through it to select of best system which satisfies all of your needs.