Servint - how is the service?

This question goes out to those who have been members of WHT prior to April and May of this year.

I would like some quality feedback on Servint's product.

Anyone with major issues? if so, how was it handled?

Professionalism? Are most people satisfied with their responses?

Affiliates. Are their banners and affiliates links updated with current product offers?

Rating from 1-10.. how would you rank them?

Again, I am not looking for responses from people who recently signed up with them. I am looking for responses from people who have been with them for a while. Longevity speaks volumes in my world.

Any honest positive/negative feedback on the company is greatly appreciated.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by redmeds View Post
    This question goes out to those who have been members of WHT prior to April and May of this year.
    I just made the cut. I joined WHT in March. But, I have been with ServInt since 2006.

I would like some quality feedback on Servint's product.
    Overall, ServInt is great. What would you like to know?

Anyone with major issues? if so, how was it handled?
    I haven't had any major issues. The support & mgmt are top-notch.

Professionalism? Are most people satisfied with their responses?
    In my experience, ServInt has been extremely professional. The management is very involved and routinely active in the customer-only forum.

Affiliates. Are their banners and affiliates links updated with current product offers?
    Not sure. I would assume so... but not something I am part of.

Rating from 1-10.. how would you rank them?
    I would give them a solid "9". They have exceeded my expectations. They run a solid business and are in this for the long haul. They continue to upgrade their services and have not raised prices since I have been with them. I actually downgraded recently because of the upgrades. I think ServInt is the best value when it come to managed vps's.

* Quality Hardware
    * Quality Network
    * Managed Provider
    * More HD, RAM, and Bandwidth
    * Active Customer Forum

*** In my opinion, the thing that sets ServInt apart from other providers is the Management, Staff, & Customers of ServInt. I haven't had any problems, but when and if I do... I have no doubt that things will be made right.

I did lot of research in the past few months, and recently signed up for one VPS. Support has been great, though the responses are single liners mostly.

I feel they are very ethnical, as they upgrade their existing customers with current plans.

Excellent in what they say they support ( I would give 10 out of 10),
    I asked couple of things other than their regular setup, not that great.. I would rate them as 6/10 or even 5/10. Here I didn't expect them to do these, but just asked them.

Overall i recommend them, their customer only forums also reasonably active.

I have client that have been with Servint for about 2 years and they are more than happy with their service, however, we are planing to move to a suitable Windows VPS.

I have also heard good things about Wiredtree