Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by sdiama View Post
    I've purchased a plan of $39 from them on July,19.

24 hours later the plan was still inactive and a ticket submitted about the estimated time of plan activation.

I'm still waiting for an answer at the ticket!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I cannot find them at all, for a refund so I've post a claim at paypal.

I believe the hosting business, is based on trust. Unfortunately 2host is untrustworthy.

Stay away, as much as possible.

My server is down right now surely because their system flagged my account as not having paid the last bill when I did pay.
    I did submit a ticked to to notify them about the problem, but they never answered nor fixed the problem. The ticket is still flagged as "Open" and it's been like 4 days now. I first thought that it was because of the license error and they were aware of the problem so I didn't bother much, but now that my server is down. What puzzles me is that my account is marked as active in their billing panel.

Submitted another ticket with a copy of the last unanswered ticket that includes the PayPal transaction number to prove that I have already paid for July. If nothing is resolved within the next 48h, I'll cancel my account there and the PayPal subscription as well.

on 22 July, I sent them an upgrade ticket, but there's no reply at all till now..

username: steamboatid @ gmail.com
    Last edited by dwikristianto; 07-29-2009 at 10:33 AM. Reason: adding my username at 2host.com

www 2host com about html
    " We consistently strive to exceed our customers expectations and deliver the best server hosting support around. When you need to speak with us we will be there, friendly and professionally, to help you take the most out of the service, so you can focus on your own core business."

this the shittyest support iv ever had i sumbited a ticked on 17/07 with high piority now answere yet GTFO with your best support.

Gr,
    ANOTHER mad costumer

Today they activated my account (10 days!!!!!!!!).
    I'm buying host services from early '00 and so bad support, so bad sales and billing department I never met!!!
    I told them today (after I receive a message about service activation) I already send them a claim about a full refund for a service they were unable to give me in a reasonable time frame and they don't even bother to answer on my ticket and initially they denied.

Ha!!!!

couple hours ago, some technical guy reply my ticket and asking about rebooting prior the upgrade.
    i said OK to reboot, hope that they will upgrade my vps soon..

btw,
    their server is GOOD, but their support is really slow.
    if their support is fast enough, it may attract more and more people to join..

update:
    they answer my ticket and my vps is upgraded with 1GB RAM now !

i also ask them to give me couple of days to examine my vps performance, just in case i need further upgrades.

i think their support is getting better now, after couple of customers complaining about their slow support. hope that they can keep their support up.

i can't see any support team !!!
    can you answer tickets a little faster ??

I canceled my vps today.

where u sales?
    are u fraud?

[Ticket ID: 728664]
    [Ticket ID: 214830]

Yes, it's apparently a fraud. My VPS went down Sunday and finally on Tuesday I get a response that said my site was under DDOS attack and they suspended the account. Fifteen minutes before it went down I was working on the site and had just downloaded the log files - not a thing other than regular visitors.

No big deal, moved my site back to the host I had previous to them but told them I wanted access to my files since I was 'suspended' and now I get no response at all from them. Apparently there are only two people running the company and they don't own any datacenters but have servers at the River City hosting facility in St. Louis which is owned by a local company. Willing to bet their other 'datacenter' is probably the same situation.

Avoid this company at all costs, it looks like they're a sinking ship.

BTW here's the contact information:

Business Name:
    GTI Network Technologies (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
    Email:
    jimbergensen@gmail.com
    Payment Sent to:

paypal@2host.com
    Last edited by megarock; 08-20-2009 at 02:08 PM.

EVERYBODY DISPUTE 2 host paypal payment. When paypal sees so many pissed off customer we will get money back.

I dont know where to begin with these scumbags 2host. I paid $85 to have a vpn server installed on there vps. Then subscribed to there vps so i would never be late. Imagine my suprise that after few months my VPS was suddenly deleted losing all my data without an over due notice!

Then the support was slow and so extremely rude and nasty to me. They where horrible. The had deleted the vps over 3 weeks ago and I forgot I was still subscribed. There billing was completely messed up. Saw the subscription payment go through and demanded a refund as it had not even been on!

Those lowlifes didnt even reply to me they are scum. AVOID 2 host they are scammers and thief.

I will be taking further legal action against them for sure!

I apologize for the delay. We have been receiving a high volume of new orders every day, and I will not tell you all that this went trouble-free. However, please keep in mind that we are absolutely not fraud.

I will be responsible for helping any customers who have experienced difficulties before or after the order process. Please send an email or ticket to support, mention my name (Henry B) in the subject, and I will take your case personally to make sure that 2HOST wil become or stay your best provider.

To clear any doubts, we are indeed located in the Rivercity Datacenter, but we do own all equipment inide our colo space.

At the moment, everything is handled by email. We will be offering support by email very soon.

Thank you!
    2Host.com - Premium Services At Guaranteed Prices!
    ∞ Premium 10Gbps Dedicated Servers & Colocation
    24x7 Premium Support - Premium Bandwidth - Premium Datacenters
    ∞ Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands / San Jose CA, United States

2 Host still going?

I ask because the support seams to be not replying for days on end.

have you tried to send pm to 2HostCom?

in most cases, they answer tickets for days, but because their server is cheap and good, i can accept that i have 2GB RAM vps with 3ips with them, and for now so satisfied with the uptime. below is my uptime:
    20:15:13 up 53 days, 12:37, 1 user,
    also i'm considering to upgrade 1-2GB more RAM and add 2 more ip address. i've sent them ticket yesterday also pming 2hostcom. i'm also hoping they will answer my ticket soon.
    Last edited by dwikristianto; 12-26-2009 at 12:24 AM.

This is a copy of my monitoring software for my VPS hosted at 2host.com

uptime, 198d 0h 18m and monitoring.

I've posted my first urgent support request this weekend.If by any chance, you can resolve Ticket ID: 170517], that would be much appreciated. Its kinda urgent, so knocking here also.

Hello,

Do you offer Ubunto?

How can I pick it up when ordering??

Thank you.

Cento is defalt but the control panels let's you swap the image to ubuntu in about 30 seconds.

So far, so good

I signed up a 2Host.com S-Class Xen VPS plan along with a couple extra IPs nearly a month ago and so far I've been impressed. I signed up late in the evening and received my credentials almost immediately (it seemed to be automated). I was able to login to the control panel, set my root pwd and ssh right in to my VPS without issue. I opened a support ticket the next day about the additional 2 IPs and they responded within the hour and had it resolved. I had a couple minor follow up questions which were also answered quickly.

So far, I've been very pleased. The control panel seems to work smoothly and the VPS (running Deb5, 64bit) has been fast and stable. The ability to ssh into the out-of-band console is also nice. Time will tell, but at this point, my only complaint is the lack of a "snapshot" backup capability within the web panel. Hopefully the issues listed earlier in this thread are growing pains that they've now worked through.

The deal seems to be dead...

Quote Originally Posted by thump View Post
    I signed up a 2Host.com S-Class Xen VPS plan along with a couple extra IPs nearly a month ago and so far I've been impressed. I signed up late in the evening and received my credentials almost immediately (it seemed to be automated). I was able to login to the control panel, set my root pwd and ssh right in to my VPS without issue. I opened a support ticket the next day about the additional 2 IPs and they responded within the hour and had it resolved. I had a couple minor follow up questions which were also answered quickly.

So far, I've been very pleased. The control panel seems to work smoothly and the VPS (running Deb5, 64bit) has been fast and stable. The ability to ssh into the out-of-band console is also nice. Time will tell, but at this point, my only complaint is the lack of a "snapshot" backup capability within the web panel. Hopefully the issues listed earlier in this thread are growing pains that they've now worked through.
    I ordered mine over 24 hours ago, and am yet to receive mine. Anything you know about that?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234