Thumbs up AutomatedVPS Initial Review

When I decided to look for a VPS provider I had specific requirements that I was looking for. I was looking for a VPS provider that used a Type 1 hypervisor and supported Windows guest operating systems. After quite a bit of searching and reading reviews I settled on AutomatedVPS. This first post will outline my initial experiences with AutomatedVPS.

I purchased a Windows 2008 R2 VPS from AutomatedVPS on a Saturday about 3:30 PM and by 3:50 received an email from AutomatedVPS to please verify my my information. The request was for my Full Name, Address, Phone Number and the PayPal Subscription Number. A few minutes after replying to the request I received a phone call from Joe wanting to verify my purchase.

Around 4:30 PM I received another email with the connection information need to access my new Windows 2008 R2 VPS. I opened my RDP client and connected to the VPS with not problems. Did a quick check and verified everything was as expected and then sent a quick email to Joe letting him know that everything seem ok.

The total process took around an hour from purchase to up and running and I am very satisfied with the timing and responsiveness of AutomatedVPS. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a Windows based VPS. I will post another review in the future just to let everyone know how my experience with AutomatedVPS continues.

Thanks,

Don

Quote Originally Posted by ilatimer View Post
    When I decided to look for a VPS provider I had specific requirements that I was looking for. I was looking for a VPS provider that used a Type 1 hypervisor and supported Windows guest operating systems. After quite a bit of searching and reading reviews I settled on AutomatedVPS. This first post will outline my initial experiences with AutomatedVPS.

I purchased a Windows 2008 R2 VPS from AutomatedVPS on a Saturday about 3:30 PM and by 3:50 received an email from AutomatedVPS to please verify my my information. The request was for my Full Name, Address, Phone Number and the PayPal Subscription Number. A few minutes after replying to the request I received a phone call from Joe wanting to verify my purchase.

Around 4:30 PM I received another email with the connection information need to access my new Windows 2008 R2 VPS. I opened my RDP client and connected to the VPS with not problems. Did a quick check and verified everything was as expected and then sent a quick email to Joe letting him know that everything seem ok.

The total process took around an hour from purchase to up and running and I am very satisfied with the timing and responsiveness of AutomatedVPS. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a Windows based VPS. I will post another review in the future just to let everyone know how my experience with AutomatedVPS continues.

Thanks,

Don
    Thanks for the review. Good to see that you're happy with them.