NetSol and NameServers (why are they so awkward)

I have registered many nameservers with OpenSRS which work for all registrars, apart from NetSol.

When clients try to change the nameservers they get Invalid Host, why do NetSol do this?

Eventually, I gave up and bought a domain via NetSol and registered nameservers with them, anyone else have these problems?

Regards

Looks like you played right into their hand by giving them a sale.

This happens to me quite often, and it's only because your customer's domain is registered with NetSol but your nameservers are not. The only way to accomplish the transfer is by phone and request that your non-NetSol nameservers be "attached" to their domain.

It's kind of a pain but I offer to do this for my customers on their behalf, but not before advising them to break away from Nitwit Solutions.

I don't deal with Network Solutions any more. If someone wants their domain hosted with me and it is registered with Network Solutions, I tell them I will transfer it for free. I filed a complaint with ICANN through http://www.internic.net, not that it will probably do any good.

The best thing to do is not use them and get others to do the same.