webserver32 TurnkeyInternet down!

Hi,

I see it downtime at this time. This is very bad news, also they offer very poor service since they had oversell server. Sometimes MySQL don't work, but when I contact with them, they tell it works. lol, just down for a few minutes and no logs, right?

I'm planning to move all clients to other server. It 'll make me free more than now with tons of open tickets.

Welcome webserver32.turnkeyinetnet downtime!

Hello Hclloveh, Webserver32 right now is online, but there are multiple route nulls in place as a large scale distributed attack on the main ip of this server began at about 7:30 am eastern standard time. Our team began mitigation within about 15 minutes as the server's load/stability couldn't be maintained by simple server-side mitigation routines.

The attacks have grown over the last 2 hours (over a gigabit per second of traffic, plus large amounts of PPS all from distributed ip ranges). You should be able to get into the box as our network mitigation team (at the network/edge) have blocked most of the attack, and server is showing normal traffic patterns already.

The issue (with any reseller server to be frank) is clients can put sites up that may attract un-wanted DoS attacks or in this case DDoS attacks - but our team is on top of it to assist you.

If you have an open ticket, please address any additional issues directly - as the engineering team can assist you.

Nice, I see your team always replied with a nice word" It loads fine, also what is your domain which effect your problem?".

Thanks for providing a service. Keepping it. I lost 5 customers with refund request.

I'm affected by this.....but the reality is that DDoS attacks are getting more and more prevalent these days.

You just have to be patient as the guys will get it sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by hclloveh View Post
    Nice, I see your team always replied with a nice word" It loads fine, also what is your domain which effect your problem?".
    The IP being hit is a shared IP that houses several domains & clients - throughout the day the distributed attacked hoped through multiple ports, changing every couple of hours to try and get past mitigation. The attack is still on going but filtered at this time, but its not possible to pinpoint which domain or client to remove them for good, so we are closely monitoring.

If you do have any ongoing issues though please open or update any support ticket you may have on the matter directly with our engineering team. The server has been OK since then, but distributed floods on a main IP of a shared hosting server can be very disruptive. One thing I suggest is you utilize your dedicated ip(s) with your reseller accounts and make sure all your domains are on there, as the filtering shouldn't limit you as long as your ip isn't one being hit with any floods.

I also got 2 downtimes during the night.... guess this is still not resolved.