hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Employment Offers & Requests : Systems Management Requests : Looking for server Optimize

Forum Jump

Looking for server Optimize

Reply Post New Thread In Systems Management Requests Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2012, 08:32 AM
Web Hosting Guru

Arrow

Looking for server Optimize

Hi,

We've following ded.server
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU W3520 @ 2.67GHz
12 GB RAM

We are looking an export who can optimize Apache, PHP and Mysql to get lower memory, cpu usage etc..

We have following issue: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1128998

This is urgent, so if you have no free time today, please do not contact me, rest welcome!

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2012, 09:02 AM
Corporate Member

You can contact me by PM. We can talk about it.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:56 AM
Web Hosting Guru

I'm now talking with @infinitnet I contact you if he can't find ^ fix the problem.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2012, 10:14 AM
Aspiring Evangelist

Our company Supportex.net can help you with this task. Please contact us by info@supportex.net.

Old 02-23-2012, 10:52 AM
Web Hosting Master

Hello,

We can start this ASAP for you, We have a tech on standby ready to take on this emergency!

Please let me know.

Regards,

24/7 Ticket + Phone + Live Chat Support | Fancy An Offer > | Visit Our Special Offers

Old 02-23-2012, 10:53 AM
WHT Addict

Hi nehir,

We are expert team of web developers and linux admins with more than 6 years of experience in server setup (Linux), security tweaks, Apache, nginx, DNS, EXIM, PHP, JSP, etc.

With our current expertise, we can assist you on completing all the mentioned tasks successfully.

Please advise if we can proceed further. And we can also start the work immediately as per your needs. Looking forward for your response.

For more information regarding our work & service please visit our website and for further reference skype id : prohosterz.enquiry

Customer satisfaction is our utmost priority.

█ Follow Us on Twitter @prohosterz More Info Visit: ProHosterz.com

Old 02-23-2012, 10:59 AM
Web Hosting Guru

Thank you all.
Let me explain what happened:

I created this thread, got a pm from infinitnet r00t-Services.net and then I send him our SSH details.. after a few minutes he fixed the problem.. wohaaa!

And he is still busy with the optimization but as far as now it's really fast and stable!
This guy is awesome!

I will post updates.
Thx again for all members who replied this thread.

Old 02-23-2012, 11:14 AM
Web Hosting Master

Work completed, glad to have another happy customer!

Old 02-23-2012, 02:25 PM

I am interested in this task. my mail id is jaylinuxweb@gmail.com

Old 03-02-2012, 02:19 AM

Let me know the details and I can work on this . email sunnyanoop8@gmail.com