tvongkhamchanh Guest
    Hello
    I wanted to know if there is a provider that will host our sites and provide site maintence all in one package(EX: any changes we want to the website they can do it). We are trying to move away from having multiple hosts and resellers from our multiple sites for our hosting and site maintenance. Alot of companies out there just do the hosting and suggest to get a third party to provide the site maintenance. Basically we want the ability to change anything on our website but have someone who knows what they are doing and do it for us and not take forever to implement changes to the website. Any and all suggestions are welcomed and will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

Well for this I suggest you to look for a web designer. Most hosting provider does not provide this type of services.

hb-antony Guest
    Greetings,
    You can contact daryl@colill.com and they should be able to offer you what you're looking for.
    Antony

Try around for webdesigners that can offer you a good response time, or you could try different webhosts and see if they have any "arrangements" with designer(s) they can put on that case.
    I guess you have to pay a litle bit higher monthly fee for hosting, and after that pay for each site change/update that is performed.
    What kind of updates are you talking about ? Just minor text updates, or are you talking big time with graphics and menus etc etc.. ?

tvongkhamchanh Guest
    Hello
    Thanks for all the replies I really appreciate it.
    As for the updates I would want to do to the sites, it can range from small thinks like adding text or adding dynamic menus and graphics. So it will vary. We just want the ability to update at anytime. Thanks for the contact hb much appreciated, but I am open to any and all suggestions.
    Thanks again

Just a word of caution: If your designer is also the host, and there is a dispute, you could lose everything, so I would suggest downloading backups of your data periodically.

Just a word of caution: If your designer is also the host, and there is a dispute, you could lose everything, so I would suggest downloading backups of your data periodically.
    I have found it's best to keep the designer/host/registrar all separate. It's more work for the end user to manage but gives you more control/options should you have a falling out with any of your providers.
    And as always - ALWAYS maintain full backups of your own on a regular basis (OFF OF THE SERVER!!!)