I did my research for a long time and decided to get a VPS from them. Got it in the end of March and in the beginning everything was fairly ok. Some things that I had to ask support to help me which for some reason I was not able to do on my own via admin. On Friday all of a sudden my server went down. It took support 45 minutes to respond to my email and to restart my server. I was not able to login into virtuozzo at that time to reboot the server because I couldnt connect to other ports from my job (corporate firewall). Saturday the same thing happened and I didnt know know about it (just saw emails that reported that a few services were down) and finally today my server goes down again and my root l/p is rejected at virtuozzo and I have to wait 30+ minutes for server to be rebooted.

You come to your own conclusions. While most people had good experiences with PowerVPS I have to disagree based on my 3 downtime experiences this week. My downtime this week was ~ 1.5 hour and I didnt get a VPS to have daily downtime.