We are not sure if gamesecrets.org is fraud or not but he is a problem and looks to be.

We our posting here to warn everyone to watch out for this account.

gamesecrets.org fake whois info, ip distanceToBilling=2055, Signed up with australian phone number called us from 972-729-**** which is texas area code and is demanding free hosting from us! Why because? We required phone verification before activating his account. Name used is a vietnam name from what I can tell. We were on the phone with him for 40 minutes being yelled at for free hosting in a vietnam sounding accent before we had to hang up. He threatened us many times for free hosting or he would post on WHT below is his live chat he did shortly after call ended....

Tim: Welcome to HostGator! How may I assist you?
orican: please tranfer me to your sales rep.
Tim: Hi Orican, this is Sales :-).
orican: are you a rep?
Tim: Orican I'm the Sales and Support Manager of HostGator, yes.
orican: I sign up hosting 2 days ago and still got nothing that I paid for.
Tim: May I have the domain name please.
orican: i called your phone and you guys hang up on me
orican: Totally unacceptable
Tim: Orican I apologize however the order was marked as fraudulent, I'm familiar with the domain you're speaking of. I've advised you that we can activate the account, and createa new invoice since your prior charge was refunded, however you've insisted on recieving free hosting. Unfortunatley this isn't possible.
Tim: Is there anything else I can do for you today?
orican: on your website it says Free / Instant setup, it doesn't say anything about fraud check of any kind when sign up.
Tim: Orican, all orders go through a very thorough review to check for fraud. As a business it would be impossible to maintain security / stability without preventing charge backs. Is there anything else I can assist you with regarding your account?
orican: In this case I will let everyone know what happened in wehhostingtalk.com.
orican: becuase that's where i found your compary.
Tim: I apologize for the inconvenience, however I have offered to active your account due to you voice verifying it, and you have insisted upon recieving free services. Unfortunately you have not had service for 2 days since the order was voided and refunded. If you don't wish to enable the account and proceed with a new invoice, there is nothing further I'm able to do this evening.