In another thread someone said you shouldn't say bad things or start rumors about hosts unless you have proof. Well here is mine about BurstNET. I would have posted this earlier but I got my clients site moved to a new host that I had hosted with BurstNET and the DNS just got done propegating.

I was with ultraspeedUSA and perfectly happy. I had just sent a check to the U.S.UK office to pre pay for 3 months the day before I got the press release about BurstNET buying them out. Boy do I wish I hadn't sent that check. If I had used a credit card I would be doing a charge back.

I didn't really care that much since they were honoring everything that Ultra had done. Then a little while later I needed to get some tech support when my MySQL server wasn't letting me create a new database or even access it.

I submitted a support ticket and got a response asking for the shell error. I sent them some info but that was the day before I was leaving for Mexico for a week on vacation. So when I got back from vacation they had sent me a response saying I hadn't filled out a form for the Ultraspeed transfer and that they were cancelling my account. I also had a second response saying they had closed this support ticket.

I responded directly to this email I recieved from them letting them know I had recieved nothing other than a press release from them and no form to fill out and asked them to send me one and turn my account back on. Instead of a response or them opening up a new ticket from their end I got an email saying that I had to open another ticket with no answers or solutions to what I had emailed about (unfortunatly I do not have documents on this email as their system doesn't record emails after the ticket is closed).

So then I was really mad so I called that night and left them a message to get back to me to try to get this form they insisted they had sent me. Of course I heard nothing back from them. So the next day I called and actually got ahold of someone and they said they would email me this form. Almost a full day goes by and I recieve NOTHING.

So I then proceed to open another support ticket. I ask again for the form and my account to be re-established and fixed. I recieve a response FINALLY with a link to the form and I am told to fill it out and then open ANOTHER support ticket to get the MySQL issue fixed. So I fill out the form and then opened 2 more tickets. 1 to get my account turned back on and the MySQL error fixed and the other to ask what date their records showed I was paid up to.

Well 2 FULL DAYS GO BY WITH NO RESPONSE. Then I get a response to the support ticket that gave me the url to the form asking if everything had been resolved. I responded and told them that I had filled out the form and then opened up a new ticket about the MySQL THAT HAD NOT BEEN ANSWERED IN 48hrs. He said he would check into this and soon I had a response saying that my site was being transfered to their servers and it would be fixed soon. Well I guess it was a day later that the site was transfered and I was given my new IP and was told the DNS would update in a little while so I assumed I had to do nothing with DNS. Well I was wrong as to this date the DNS has never propegated. I am assuming I was supposed to change it to something else myself. I wouldn't know because when I opened a new ticket to ask them if I needed to do anything in this matter THE SUPPORT TICKET WAS NEVER ANSWERED. This is one of two support tickets that were NEVER answered. The other one was the one asking when they showed I was paid up till. That is just ridiculous.

Well after they said everything was working (by IP only) I tried to install vBulleting and the setup script got errors about not being able to access MySQL. I checked to make sure it wasn't on my end and then said sc**w it and went looking for a new host. Hell I would be leaving even if it had worked with the way this was all handled.

Well now the site is on a new host and I can finally relax. I am out 3 months of hosting $$$ but who cares. I am qilling to pay for good service and will not stay with anyone who gives this type of service.

As far as evidence here are the url's to the different support tickets I had open with them. I am sure they will delete them soon but I have downloaded them. If you want a copy email me and I will send them to you via email. I am not worried about the info in there since the site has been moved.

http://sysadmin.burst.net/review/?id...cid=cGOz93mSfM

http://support.burst.net/review/?id=...cid=bms6OFXC0S

http://sysadmin.burst.net/review/?id...cid=iKEKam7FfD

http://support.burst.net/review/?id=...cid=ItUsrxzuyn