Caro.net Data Center

If anyone is currently using Caro data center for colocation or dedicated servers, please let me know you experience.

I have read few reviews about Caro and they seemed to be having quite a bit of network issues in the past, especially in 2009 and 2010.

Are you guys still noticing any network issues at Caro?
    Last edited by Snoork Hosting; 04-20-2011 at 08:54 PM.
    Snoork Hosting - Enterprise Servers | DDoS Protected Network
    99.9% Network Uptime | 15 Minute Ticket Response Time | 24/7 Live Chat
    Check Out Our Dedicated Server Specials For Amazing Discounts & Promotions

I had to finish a vendor deal with them for a friend of mine some 5+ years ago for 1Gbps and found them so rude and arrogant that I let them out of their contract. Shi* rolls down hill and that guy Abe that runs the show there is not so polite to deal with. Granted, he lives in the Caribbean which I have mad respect for, I just don't do business that way

I used their dedicated server for about 1 yr (2008 and early 2009). Their managed services was top notch. Never had to wait for a ticket reply, its almost instant. They use Dell hardware and quality of server is top notch. I would highly recommend using them.

Quote Originally Posted by circus&back View Post
    I had to finish a vendor deal with them for a friend of mine some 5+ years ago for 1Gbps and found them so rude and arrogant that I let them out of their contract. Shi* rolls down hill and that guy Abe that runs the show there is not so polite to deal with. Granted, he lives in the Caribbean which I have mad respect for, I just don't do business that way
    Hello:

I am safely assuming that this is a case of mistaken identity, with CARO being the main point of focus, since at no time did we ever employ anyone who ran things, named Abe, from the Caribbean in any of our Charlotte based data centers.

That being said, please feel free to contact me directly if you wish to discuss this or any other issues off thread...but I am certain this is/was not us.

They may be a great provider of services and for all I know could have awesome support for their customers...I can not comment on that...Just saying my perception from my perspective and experience was rude to the point of being note worthy, after being in this business for 13 years, one of 3 or 4 I can say that about...(dealing with x1000's) and yeah..Abe was rude, arrogant, short, an impolite with at least one of his vendors, who he bought from...maybe it was just a bad month? ...It was a time ago...

YIKES.!!. MUCH apologies!!! It must be mistaken identity then.... VERY sorry to you guys....There was a different host with a very similar name....The port was in Miami.....35 NE

Hello,

from my personnel experience with carohosting i start with them since 2008 till now, they support are excellent and I really love their top quality servers as they using Dell Servers I never had any Hardwares failures till now.

To circus&back: you may mean Cari.net.