Need new reseller hosting

Hello,
    I am in the search of a good reseller web hosting with:
    1. EU and US servers,
    2. End-user support,
    3. WHMCS included
    4. Ip
    5. Free SSL
    6. budget about $30-35 or a bit more... depends.
    and obviously good reliability. I would prefer not a new host but one that has been out there for some time..

So far, I was between Ezpzhosting and Innohosting, - I also have an account with Host4Geeks... but... a definate no-no. With ezpz I used to be a customer and was very satisfied with. Was almost ready to buy, but then I found out that reselling a reseller's plan counts towards your resources (which isn't the case with Innohosting...).. So now I am close to Innohosting..

AND to make my life worse, I read on here about theprimehost.com... Compared to the rest, they offer TONS more space and bandwidth.. Has anyone experience with them? How long have they been out there? How's support?

Any other suggestions?
    Thanks you guys for your time!!

Quote Originally Posted by jannos93 View Post
    Hello,
    So now I am close to Innohosting..
    Hi jannos93,

Great to see you're considering signing up with InnoHosting! If you have any questions, you know where to find me .

ThePrimeHost has been around a long time (since 2000, 2001 I think). For what it's worth, I had an account with them a few years ago and the service was very good. Inno is a great host too, they might be the better fit for you since you want US/UK locations (I don't believe that TPH has a European location).
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts

Skynet reseller plans look attractive imo... Their master reseller plans do not however and it looks like that's what you need.. I'm in the same boat as you and lately have been thinking about getting a VPS with cPanel/WHM.... Good luck brother.

Was almost ready to buy, but then I found out that reselling a reseller's plan counts towards your resources
    I don't see this of any issue. This can possibly give positive results when it comes to overloading the server.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

- I also have an account with Host4Geeks... but... a definate no-no.

Hi, can you please elaborate on this ?

Need new reseller hosting

ThePrimeHost.com have pretty good reviews, you can give them a try since they fulfill most of your requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by hiteshb View Post
    ThePrimeHost.com have pretty good reviews
    Have you used them yourself?
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

I did sign up under SkyNetHosting my dear friends. So far everything is good in general... but!... Don't get me wrong, great service, I am very happy with them, yes, everyone's helpful, but they need to improve some things.

I also stated in an earlier post "I also have an account with Host4Geeks - a definate no no." I was very judgmental, and the post was because I was unhappy with them at the time. Still have my doubts - sorry Host4Geeks guys, but It's the truth.

I also stated in an earlier post "I also have an account with Host4Geeks - a definate no no." I was very judgmental, and the post was because I was unhappy with them at the time. Still have my doubts - sorry Host4Geeks guys, but It's the truth.
    what did they do to make u unhappy ?

Two or three weeks ago their UK based server was under a DDOS attack and their response was simply and I quote "possible solution for you to get your sites online would be to choose a dedicated IP". So was very unhappy about that response. There are also no announcement made about the state of the server. Reseller Plans should come with ALL AROUND information of status of their servers, and not just when a client notices. My opinion.

Two or three weeks ago their UK based server was under a DDOS attack and their response was simply and I quote "possible solution for you to get your sites online would be to choose a dedicated IP". So was very unhappy about that respons.
    Apologies that made you unhappy but it is what it is.

However, since then we have added a handsome amount of DDoS filtering across our UK location.

Don't think they are reliable

I also had issues with their support. To name a few;

private name servers not always private.
    IPs are blacklisted and no proactive actions taken to resolve.
    Sometimes no response to tickets or long delays.

I did sign up under SkyNetHosting my dear friends. So far everything is good in general... but!... Don't get me wrong, great service, I am very happy with them, yes, everyone's helpful, but they need to improve some things.
    Thank you for your review and glad to hear that our services and the team is being helpful towards you. We would only be happy to know more on this, do email us at feedback@skynethosting.net at any time.
    [LOCATIONS] SINGAPORE. AUSTRALIA. JAPAN. INDIA. HONG KONG. USA. UK. NETHERLANDS. BRAZIL. SOUTH AFRICA
    MyCompanyWeb™: Start Your Own Professional Web Hosting Company in 24 Hours
    SkyNetHosting.Net - SEO Hosting. Reseller Hosting. Shared Hosting & VPS - 12 Years in Business!
    Dedicated IP + SSL + WHMCS + Domain Reseller + Master Reseller + 100% SSD + End User Support and More!

Hi!
    Can you please explain on what things they can improve on. I wanted to get an account with them and would appreciate your reply before I take my decision.

Quote Originally Posted by rayyant View Post
    Hi!
    Can you please explain on what things they can improve on. I wanted to get an account with them and would appreciate your reply before I take my decision.
    Try to use the search option here in WHT. It will help.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx