Purchasing Knowledge Bases

Hi,

Does anything know where you can purchase complete or simi-complete knowledgebases for cPanel + WHM + HELM?

Budget's around US$1000 so I should be able to get something decent?

I'm not sure you can purchase complete Knowledge bases. You kind of have to put them together yourself. Add in the live demos too, from someone like demodemo.com.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Originally posted by Aussie Bob
    I'm not sure you can purchase complete Knowledge bases. You kind of have to put them together yourself. Add in the live demos too, from someone like demodemo.com.
    I don't have time to write one unfortantlly, that's why I'm after something I can copy and paste into my helpdesk knowledge base

Perhaps you could place an ad for an experienced industry person to write a knowledge base for you? Someone you know personally or trust.
    CybexHost.com - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers
    ModernTweak.com - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at]cybexhost.com :: AIM: CybexH

Can demo at demodemo.com replace knowledge base? Is it sufficient in terms of information to consider it a knowledge base ?

Any opinion?

Joshua

Originally posted by joshuayip
    Can demo at demodemo.com replace knowledge base? Is it sufficient in terms of information to consider it a knowledge base ?
    Yes and no. For the average person, it would be sufficient, and even chosen over textual knowledge bases, but there will always be the few people who get into a frenzy because they couldnt find what they needed, and have some issue, and cannot look at flash tutorials.

Both video tutorials and a regular text based knowledge base would be fine.

As for the tutorials, try someone who writes hosting related articles, as they love to write as well as have an understanding of the industry.
    MetricHost :: High Quality Affordable Web Hosting Solutions
    Shared, Reseller & Shoutcast Hosting l Credit Cards and Paypal Accepted.

I would find an established company with a good knowledgebase and have them manage it