Where can I get voice E1?

Hi, all
    Where can I get voice E1 line so I can connect it to my server with a asterisk card, then provide sip termination services ?

Start by reaching deep into your wallet...

Seriously, much more information would be needed about your location, etc, but most major phone carriers in your area should. Depending on area there may be other companies other than the phone carrier. Also for your application, read contracts very carefully. I don't know how common it is, but contracts have been written that state that the voice T1/E1 is "for the use of the subscriber and employees" which might prevent you from selling services across that line.
    █ jdownj LLC - Web Hosting - Wireless Networking - Custom Solutions
    Niceville, Florida, USA

Quote Originally Posted by jasonyyd View Post
    Hi, all
    Where can I get voice E1 line so I can connect it to my server with a asterisk card, then provide sip termination services ?
    You're better off getting in touch with a company like Level3, Cogent, and/or XO and talking with them about utilizing their DID termination services. It's much less costly than performing your own AD/DA on the telephone service.
    Matthew Rosenblatt, and I do lots of things.
    Used to be a full time server administrator, now I help build cruise ships and inspect homes.
    My company, Ferrell Solutions, specializes in home inspections and property management.
    RecallScan is a service for monitoring appliances and vehicles in your home for recalls.

Hi, all
    I'm no expert in European telephony, but in the states you could start with: Verizon, L3, AT&T, CLECs like Windstream, etc.

The real question (and one that some other folks have already asked) is why do you (think you) need a T1/E1? You would be much, much better off using a SIP term/orig service such as Vitelity or Callcentric. Again those are not providers in Europe but would be very good for the states.

Do you have a specific application that requires the hardware? If not, you're probably wasting your money.

Cheers,
    Dave
    Cheap VPS Hosting with minimum 99.9% SLA.
    State College, PA VPS Hosting

Assume I need it and I have the equipment ready. Does anyone know how much per E1 cost per month ? Does it include unlimited minitues of demostic & international calls?

Assume I need it and I have the equipment ready. Does anyone know how much per E1 cost per month ? Does it include unlimited minitues of demostic & international calls?
    Understood. Ballpark for a t1 is $350-400, including long distance but not international at the upper end of that ballpark.

Cheers,
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by VMStormVPS Dave G View Post
    Understood. Ballpark for a t1 is $350-400, including long distance but not international at the upper end of that ballpark.

Cheers,
    Dave
    Mind sharing what providers include free long distance for $350-$400? I have several call center clients that would be interested =D

Quote Originally Posted by MyITGuy View Post
    Mind sharing what providers include free long distance for $350-$400? I have several call center clients that would be interested =D
    We see the best pricing from CLECs. Particularly when the building is already lit via SONET or FTTP (even better pricing).

Cheers,
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by VMStormVPS Dave G View Post
    We see the best pricing from CLECs. Particularly when the building is already lit via SONET or FTTP (even better pricing).

Cheers,
    Dave
    And how many long distance minutes do you use on average, and do you get all your long distance for free or just a set amount?