View Poll Results: For whom did you vote today?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bush/Cheney

11 26.83%
  • Kerry/Edwards

18 43.90%
  • Nader/Camejo

1 2.44%
  • the_pm (Vote for Paul!)

4 9.76%
  • Abstained from voting for president

0 0%
  • Not eligible to vote for president

7 17.07%

Hybrid View

Today, it counts

Today's the day, folk. Today all the previous polls get thrown out. Only one counts now...

...unfortunately, it's not this one. So, when it was all said and done, for whom did you vote for president today?
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

I don't know really....some mod removed a identical poll thread that I posted at 12 midnight. I guess they don't want exit polls

Hmm...maybe it turned into a flame war?

This is the last day the topic of who you're voting for will be an issue. I can't see how it would hurt to do one last thread. Now, look forward to plenty of fun discussions about voter fraud and recounts in the future, but at least no one's trying to figure out how they're going to vote anymore
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Not really, it was removed before any posts were made and while voting showed Bush trailing Kerry. Oh well.

GO OUT AND VOTE !

I'm an immigrant so I can't vote, however my wife voted for Kerry after we has a long talk. We discussed local issues as well as foreign policy. Being an 'airforce brat' living outside the US for a large part of her life, and having a more 'rounded' view of the world, that the 'average' US citizen brought up on CNN and FOX News we both felt that Bush needs to go.

I should add I'm damn proud to now be a member of the US, and feel I, and my family, have a vast oppurtunity to make our lives everything we hope it to be. This is a wonderful country.

However, given we have a 5 year old, we feel she deserves decent education, coupled with decent roads to get her to school - rather than what we have now. That 85+ billion dollars could have been better spent elsewhere. Even without including healthcare I don't think we, as a family, are asking for too much.

Bush hasn't provided simple, local, policies that will better provide for the community.
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

I voted for da Kerreh Edwads Crew

ub3r you are my hero

Kerry all the way - 9 votes in total from our family

All three in my family were there when the polling place opened. Three votes for Kerry

I'm in nw Florida, and at least in that room, things were going very quickly and very smoothly. Hopefully Florida won't deserve another 4 years of mockery.

Hey, I can hope.