Give me opinions please...

Hii all,

I have a site targeted to both students and non-students. The focus of my site will be mathematical tools.

Could you please tell me if you need any special mathematical functions which is quite useful to you? Please, I am not trying to exclude the opinions of forcasting tool, but forcasting tools need historical data and will be hard to develop (at least not within my ability and capability).

For any opinions that I know I could develop, I will provide it for free for your usage, hoping that in the future you would click on the advertisement of my site to support me and the site.

If you are serious to want that tool you mention to be developed (surely if the function is too complex, I can guarantee that I will not be able to develop it ), please also leave your email to me as well. If not, you might still give me suggestion, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

well right now im taking Calc II at iowa state univ.. i find it really annoying that the instructor does not explain stuff in class. he just goes over the examples in the book. when i mean goes over, i mean as in he just copies them onto the board... and thats the class.

so if you could have step by step instructions on what your covering that would be great

such as:
    series
    sequecnces
    approx of sin(x) to x decimal places
    area of function rotated around axis

these aint tool... but since you didnt get any replies... i guess this is better than nothing.

how about a tool that calculated pi?

Originally posted by saffar
    how about a tool that calculated pi?
    Is someone out there still calculating for an anwser??

I will be nice to have desktop tool with these features:

Basic Calculator.
    Scientific calculator.
    Measurement conversions.
    Loan Calculators.
    Credit Card Payment calculators.
    Time zone calculators.
    Currency Convertors. [has to be a online window to get current rates]
    Stopclock.
    Calendar.
    Time/Speed/Distance calculator [for motor rallying or for onboard computers]

Conversion Calculators........

Ahh I cant think of any RajanUrs didnt already say so I go with his ideas......

I just find in math class sometimes I need a few more examples so maybe something that when I have trouble on a subject there is a example page for that....
    Check out whreviews.com for any webhosting questions.
    http://lonephoto.com/forums

haha, thanks for you guys opinion.

I intend to stick with the tools oriented site by this time. I appreciate you guys opinion.

Anyway, RajanUrs, sorry that I am not creating desktop application, but web-based script...

Your suggestion is really useful and helpful, thank you.

Anyway, I intend to create a tool where people just key in domain name, and the tool will fetch back the list of keywords use by the site if any. Surely this is not mathematical tools, but if you guys visited my site, you will realize that I have 1 link called other tools, here is the place where this kind of out-of-scope tools be placed.

Please, opinion please. Do you think the tool I mention will be useful to you?

Thanks.