Host with tough stance against take-down notices etc?

I'm looking for a professional hosting service for a handful of dedicated servers that has a strong internal policy and review against take down notices and other legal noise making. It is not for any illegal purposes at all but I want a host that is very stringent with keeping uptime and not caving in as soon as someone sends a nasty letter over.

Any suggestions? There aren't geographical requirements although I'm not too excited about a server in Kazakstan or something

Moved to Dedicated Hosting Forum.

What are you hosting that gets take down notices?

It's user generated content on a consumer forum. The issue that came up was over a third party demanding we take down certain information as they stated it was a "trade secret" and broke the ToC with their member who had posted the info on our forum. Obviously we disagreed over our liability in this situation and our legal advice confirmed our position. If it had gone to court etc etc and a court found we were liable for something then obviously we wouldn't have a problem with the host asking this. But at this point it was just angry posturing and the host immediately caved without even getting to the point of receiving a letter.