Hybrid View

netwiz Guest

Question

I called them about 35 hrs ago.
    They said setup within 24 hrs.
    I sent at least 5 e-mails to different
    addresses on thier system.
    I am still not set up and have not recieved any response. They got my money tho!
    I told them in the mail I needed to communicate urgently re: my 5 domains.
    and transfer issues.. No RESPONSE Did I screw up by choosing this company? TELL ME

Matty Guest

Thumbs down

(Not allowed to have an opinion even though I have read and reviewed many reviews about the above company)

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited 03-12-2000).]

netwiz Guest

I have never been so rudely ignored by anyone
    as I have been by this company.

Thier lack of response or technical ability
    has caused 4 of my domains to go OFFLINE.

After 3 days of autoresponders to my e-mails
    I found the guys phone # called him at home and he threw a tantrum immediatly and hung up
    Im searching for a good host. HELP FAST.

Nightflames Guest

email Me at webmaster@nightflames.com with what you need and I'll find you something that has you up in hours

ran Guest

Netwiz, I need to get in contact with you. Please write to rain@myself.com if you read this message.

Henrik Petersson

annoyed Guest

Im in no relation with Matrixcubed and cannot speak upon their behalf, but I am extremely disturbed by this thread.

1) netwiz: Who the hell wouldn't be bothered if a customer or potential customer called them at their home number? Can I have your phone number?? Jeez!

2) Matty: Since when do you have an opinion?

Curious Guest

Question

I'm curious to know the outcome of your dilemma netwiz.

annoyed Guest

Matty.

I've contacted the formentioned web host and asked them if they've ever had you as a customer. They said that to the best of their knowledge they hadn't.

What gives you any right, being the webmaster of a host review site, to post comments on a web host inwhich you have no direct experience with? You should be ashamed of yourself and should note that that is a prosecutable crime under United States law.

Pepsicoke Guest

Thumbs down

Hi Everyone

I use to be the largest reseller for Interspeed Network, now Hispeed.com

When i went down to CA to visit the crew, i found out from them that matrix is a reseller of their company, at that time, the only had about 40 domains, alot of them being canceled for warez from interspeed...

I since got my own servers and now i have alot of happy clients

Regards
    Gary http://www-hosting.net

pepsicoke Guest

I forgot to mention that the person running Matrix was a teenager (i think, but not every sure)

Anyway http://216.167.56.224/forum/ubb/smile.gif

Thanks
    Gary http://www-hosting.net

Client IP:24.237.7.223

7up Guest

Pesicoke, in light of his obvious and self serving vested interest, is as completly wrong as possible.

Client IP:131.107.3.88

pepsicoke Guest

Any you must be affilated with them? I did some digging and they are not with HiSpeed anymore. They are reselling for powersurge.net

I am just telling the facts as i heard from when i was a reseller for Interspeed.