2checkout recurring billing

2CO offers recurring billing... but, for those of us who are not stuck back in the email age and write or use their own content systems to manage billing/bills.... how exactly do I build this feature from 2checkout into my stuff?

I mean... its a nice feature - the client will get billed XX every XX... now. But... there is no passback or ids (that I know of) that I can track this clients payment to make sure it came in ok.

Anyone here use the recurring over at 2CO and have over 200 clients? Or, in another sense... "have more clients than you can manage by hand".

Personally... I can't be babysitting every clients bill every month... that's just too much work at this point. I could email them and get them to pay but that's a pain for the client.

Anyone have any ideas using 2CO for poor ol' nybble?

Our firm has over 200 clients and we use straight PayPal and 2CO subscription billing. It has been working great for us so far. 2CO and PayPal notify us by e-mail if any billing problems arise when attempting to automatically bill the customer so any issues can be addressed quickly. With 2CO, customers cannot cancel the subscription themselves, so they have to go through the web host which allows for easier management. With PayPal the customer can cancel their own subscription, but an e-mail is sent out to us notifying us of the cancellation so it's easy to keep organized. We also keep each the 2CO or PayPal subscription ID for each customer in Excel records for added organization.

Our goal with our billing setup was to keep it automated and simple, and straight 2CO and PayPal subscriptions work great for us.
    ‹‹SHAW NETWORKS›› Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans ›› 24/7/365 Live Technical Support ‹‹
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

nybble,

2Checkout can provide a passback for recurring billing. Initiate a ticket and ask them about it, I'm able to track each installment and in turn see who's late on their payments.

Sincerely,

-Matt
    Matt Meier, RackNine Inc.
    email: mmeier@racknine.com
    web: http://www.racknine.com

Man..

I have been using 2checkout for th elast 2 years.... and its sloooow in payment and keep too much inhand.

I am trying to switch to paypal, which I like mostly because you can have many returning urls, not just one.

Peace,
    Testing 1.. Testing 1..2.. Testing 1..2..3...