I have a few cases of extra PDUs that we need to move. They are Avocent Cyclades AlterPath PM10-L30A 1U 30 amp PDU units. These are all BRAND NEW! They won't come in any "boxes" because we bought them in cases of 10.

They have rack ears and terminate with a NEMA L5-30P plug. They are all tested and guaranteed non-DOA. These are going for $700-$1000 new, so I would like to get $250 for each of them. Feel free to make an offer though. I have quite a few, so you are welcome to take as many as you need. I will ship these for free anywhere in the US.

I have pictures if you need them, and will accept payment via verified paypal addresses.

These PDUs are much like any APC PDUs, here is a quick feature list:
  • Mount the 1U PDUs back to back to get the highest per-U outlet density possible and use daisy chaining to manage them through one interface!
  • Independent control of power ports (power on/off/cycle)
  • Daisy-chaining support at control level (up to 128 outlets)
  • Support for name assignment to the power ports
  • LED on/off power indicators per power port
  • LED digital current display
  • Overcurrent alarm (sound and console notification)
  • Sequential power-up
  • Local authentication support (up to 8 users)
  • User access lists per power port
I also have some PM20-L30A that are the same except they are 20 port 0U. I have some of those that terminate with regular wall plugs. (NEMA L5-30P) These are also new, I only have a few of these though. Looking for $600 OBO for those.

Let me know if you have any questions! kyle [at] fazewire.com

Thanks for reading!