Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Originally posted by chayton6
    This is now the 3rd day with NO response - nothing. No email responses, no responses to help tickets, no responses to phone messages. I used Paypal to pay for this since that is what they say they accept, not a CC, so I *must* work with Paypal.

if you are in the states or canada I would call paypal at 1-888-221-1161

also File a Complaint at http://www.ifccfbi.gov/cf1.asp

Originally posted by Servax
    He should be back to a terminal in about 2 hours, also about the fact that the phone number is in Ohio.
    Servax,....so how did you found out about fusednetwork scam?....or about this thread?
    Best Regards,

First off, it is NOT a scam. Secondly, I've been a very happy for about 4 months already like I have said before.

Originally posted by Servax
    .... I've been a very happy for about 4 months already like I have said before.
    I'm glad for you....but I want my money back ASAP....and did you notice that more then 4 hours went by and FusedNetwork still doesn't reply to emails or telephone calls?
    Last edited by iNCLiP; 04-02-2005 at 11:59 PM.
    Best Regards,

There was no 'scam' we got hit with 16 orders regarding this, please be patient.

Originally posted by FNetwork
    There was no 'scam' we got hit with 16 orders regarding this, please be patient.
    make it 15 orders! and please refund my cc ASAP....
    I send you few emails and left a message.

thank you!!
    Best Regards,

email sales@fusednetwork.com with your PP transaction ID.

email sales@fusednetwork.com with your PP transaction ID.
    no problem, I have sent emaill more then twice and I'll do it again.....
    emailing it right now!
    Best Regards,

Possible that it got looked over or some other issue, i will watch the email box for your email

Possible that it got looked over or some other issue, i will watch the email box for your email
    email sent,... please let me know if you still overlook my email ...
    Best Regards,

hey now, we didn't overlook anything on purpose, would never do that, anyways i did get your email and replied to it as well as sent you your refund.

hey now, we didn't overlook anything on purpose, would never do that, anyways i did get your email and replied to it as well as sent you your refund.
    I got the refund!
    Best Regards,

Excellent, sorry to cause a hassel, we would never try and scam anyone, was just a case of getting flooded with more orders than expected causeing some delays.

and for that I apologize, have a great evening sir.

Thanks Fnetwork

I received the login details...

Did you see guys?! Try to be patient!

We ARE working on it

16. Man,
    FusedNetwork is awesome,
    i loove fusednetwork,
    i have a vds plan and a TS server and its on cognet Bandwidth unmetered! check it out!

Told you guys FusedNetwork is excelent! Happy ya all enjoy the servers that are getting setup tonight

Originally posted by computerwizard90
    Man,
    FusedNetwork is awesome,
    i loove fusednetwork,
    i have a vds plan and a TS server and its on cognet Bandwidth unmetered! check it out!
    Man,
    I did "check it out", YOUR homepage in your profile,
    jnethosting.net,
    is on a server at MANAGED.COM

I don't think his DNS updated yet.

FNetwork:

Let me ask this, why are you hiding your Whois info for your domain? Just courious

frattay22 , why not? all the relative info you need to contact us in on our contact us page, or you can email sales@fusednetwork.com for any info.

I'm sorry, but even if you get 'flooded' with orders, some sort of updates should have been given. My calls and help tickets and emails were also ignored. I have received my refund, thanks -

frattay22 , why not? all the relative info you need to contact us in on our contact us page, or you can email sales@fusednetwork.com for any info.
    Usualy any "true" business does not hide any information. If you are hiding information you are most likely hiding it for a certian reason.

Why our company owner did that is up to him but like you see above chayton6's purchase was refunded as he requested

Yes, it was, but I had also filed a complaint with Paypal prior to the refund and sent in multiple requests for updates/info/ etc. I stand by what I stated above.

****I'm sorry, but even if you get 'flooded' with orders, some sort of updates should have been given. My calls and help tickets and emails were also ignored.

(I'm also female)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast