Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

up2vps is a cheater !

See here for previous content :
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1104012

Yesterday I wate to reclaim the refund , so I use the Paypal dispute a transaction .

They submitted evidence that say I abuse on their node cased crash 3 or 4 times + ddos attack my admin by myself . This is they say :"

this buyer abuse on our node cased crash 3 or 4 times + ddos attack he admint by him self he was using bad software as iur terms and he accpet it

http://up2vps.com/terms.php

high forward packet?! confirm he run ddos attack

30M 1121G all -- * * xx.xxx.107.68 0.0.0.0/0

Carsh kernel due bad software Dec 1 03:56:24 x15 kernel: CT: 298: started

Dec 1 04:26:11 x15 kernel: list_add corruption. prev->next should be ffff81045$

Dec 1 04:26:11 x15 kernel: ----------- [cut here ] --------- [please bite here$.

"

Prior to that post where they said I cased crash their node 2 times ,now is cased crash 3 or 4 times ?
    "+ ddos attack he admint by him self" ? If I ddos attack my admin by myself , why they don't bring out this evidence prior to that post ?
    Them to submit false evidence ! they are cheater !

If someone using their VPS, please be careful, especially those cheap promotion. Once they want to take back the VPS, They wait for you renew, delete your VPS and no refund,the reason is :cased crash the node several times + ddos attack your admin by yourself !

@op its your fault, you should have gone to google:
    http://datheist.blogspot.com/2011/10/up2vps.html

and its your fault for choosing an ultra budget provider. pay penuts and youll get monkeys

Budget price budget support and sales you always get what you pay for sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by ezbnc View Post
    Budget price budget support and sales you always get what you pay for sorry.
    You wrote my words, 101% agree with you.
    Even they dont have their company address written on site
    ██ Website Hosting Mumbai | Web Hosting India
    ██ Web Hosting Unleashed
    ██ cPanel-Softaculous Shared Hosting | 99.9% Uptime
    ██ sales[at]linkwayhosting.com | +91-9930-3388-67

Quote Originally Posted by xiaocong View Post
    See here for previous content :
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1104012

Yesterday I wate to reclaim the refund , so I use the Paypal dispute a transaction .

They submitted evidence that say I abuse on their node cased crash 3 or 4 times + ddos attack my admin by myself . This is they say :"

this buyer abuse on our node cased crash 3 or 4 times + ddos attack he admint by him self he was using bad software as iur terms and he accpet it

http://up2vps.com/terms.php

high forward packet?! confirm he run ddos attack

30M 1121G all -- * * xx.xxx.107.68 0.0.0.0/0

Carsh kernel due bad software Dec 1 03:56:24 x15 kernel: CT: 298: started

Dec 1 04:26:11 x15 kernel: list_add corruption. prev->next should be ffff81045$

Dec 1 04:26:11 x15 kernel: ----------- [cut here ] --------- [please bite here$.

"

Prior to that post where they said I cased crash their node 2 times ,now is cased crash 3 or 4 times ?
    "+ ddos attack he admint by him self" ? If I ddos attack my admin by myself , why they don't bring out this evidence prior to that post ?
    Them to submit false evidence ! they are cheater !

If someone using their VPS, please be careful, especially those cheap promotion. Once they want to take back the VPS, They wait for you renew, delete your VPS and no refund,the reason is :cased crash the node several times + ddos attack your admin by yourself !
    You may don't understand what we said , if you look your last topic you said by yourself you use bad software , so we lie when you said i used bad software?
    we provide the high packet forward with your said used bad software so we are now cheater?!!

Quote Originally Posted by Up2vps View Post
    You may don't understand what we said , if you look your last topic you said by yourself you use bad software , so we lie when you said i used bad software?
    we provide the high packet forward with your said used bad software so we are now cheater?!!
    Where I said I used a bad software? I said I use software is Mapn,
    the last topic I provide the software link, have you checked whether it is a bad software?

Where I said I used a bad software? I said I use software is Mapn,
    the last topic I provide the software link, have you checked whether it is a bad software?
    I found some software not good use of
    so what about this?

Prior to that post:
    you are using bad software or something and abuse on node and it Against our terms same issue was from 25 or 30 days keep abuse sadly i don't have recorder about this
    Thanks for understand
    Do you have recordr?Where you find the ddos ddos attack record ?After cancel my vps ?!!

so what about this?
    This mean I found some of the software was not what I liked

Prior to that post:

Do you have recordr?Where you find the ddos ddos attack record ?After cancel my vps ?!!
    We are not 1 only , I was don't have info about this the info recorder under your account in noted , the one of our staff provide me the info.
    i surprise people called us cheater when we save or risk by client from crash and abuse

so what about this?
    Please see it:
    The first time I reinstall the system ,I only install a software : MAPn .
    After I complete the installation ,I found I forgot the mysql's root password ,I use google search the method want to retrieve password , but I can't find an effective way to recover password ,and I forgot reinstall mysql server could solve it ,also I don't want spend time
    to reinstall MAPn .
    So I reinstalled the OS again. Installed my software and went to eat dinner . When I come back ,the VPS was suspended by UP2VPS ,for a while
    ,they cancelled my VPS .

Please see it!
    why high forward packet? Again we never get issue with reboot or reinstall, the OpenVZ used shared kernel so any bad useing or abouse can be cased on main node

why high forward packet? Again we never get issue with reboot or reinstall, the OpenVZ used shared kernel so any bad useing or abouse can be cased on main node
    In addition to you, no one knows the real record, you can generate any records?

hard to understand
    © www.hostinginside.com AS9678 √
    © Taiwan Colocation and Dedicated Server
    © Taiwan, Singapore, US, UK & Germany KVM Based VPS with RAID 10

you overselling too much, may be someone useing the CPU or I/O too much, and just I reinstalling the system, the system was down .You do't check the real reason ,immediately delete my VPS, why?

you overselling too much, may be someone useing the CPU or I/O too much, and just I reinstalling the system, the system was down .You do't check the real reason ,immediately delete my VPS, why?
    the detials found on logs and iftop als we don't overselling too much on any node we do care about this and any overload or overuage we take quick action by reboot vm and Notifications

the detials found on logs and iftop als we don't overselling too much on any node we do care about this and any overload or overuage we take quick action by reboot vm and Notifications
    Please provide the recorde,
    and the "ddos attack" evidence

Please provide the recorde,
    and the "ddos attack" evidence
    Well,
    We already provide before the high packet forword, this vps already cancelled so we removed any detials about this except saved on our reply here

Please provide the real record,
    I also install Mapn on my other VPS,I don't believe it is a bad software.

Please provide the real record,
    I also install Mapn on my other VPS,I don't believe it is a bad software.
    we are who said not good found not good software , whatever anther reason with high packet can you explain why?

If one day someone's VPS also has deleted .you can say :
    Well,
    We already provide before the high packet forword, this vps already cancelled so we removed any detials about this except saved on our reply here

we are who said not good found not good software , whatever anther reason with high packet can you explain why?
    Well !
    you cancel my vps and removed any detials!All you say is really!??

I want to see the real evidence, not is you write out

guys guys chill out. This is a public forum not ur private domain to argue and counter-argue. If u both want to take on each other do it some other place may be either of ur forums

damn, what is wht turning into these days

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast