Who RSVPed for the WHIR Boston networking event tomorrow?

So, after a year and a half (since they started doing these events), we finally made it to a WHIR networking event last month. We had a great time, and drank...I plead the 5th (and I do mean damned near a whole 5th).

Seriously, that was one awesome party. It's a game-time decision if one of our guys is going to make it to tomorrow's event in Boston (Dan lives a couple hours drive away), but how much fun would it be to watch the final game of the NBA playoff in the home of the Celtics while eating and drinking for free all night!

So, anyone else planning on going? Post here if you're attending, and if we're there, we'll say hi
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

I wish I could but thats a long drive for me. Are there any plans for one in South Florida (Miami maybe)>
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Join me on Technical.chat

I may have to stop by if I can find time. Boston is only 45 minutes away from me. =]

LETS GO CELTICS!

Quote Originally Posted by KDisk View Post
    I wish I could but thats a long drive for me. Are there any plans for one in South Florida (Miami maybe)>
    South Florida to Boston would be a bit of a drive

They did one in Miami last September, but it looks like the closest they're going to get to you this year is D.C., in October.

Quote Originally Posted by the_pm View Post
    So, after a year and a half (since they started doing these events), we finally made it to a WHIR networking event last month. We had a great time, and drank...I plead the 5th (and I do mean damned near a whole 5th).

Seriously, that was one awesome party. It's a game-time decision if one of our guys is going to make it to tomorrow's event in Boston (Dan lives a couple hours drive away), but how much fun would it be to watch the final game of the NBA playoff in the home of the Celtics while eating and drinking for free all night!

So, anyone else planning on going? Post here if you're attending, and if we're there, we'll say hi
    Oh man, this is the first time I'm hearing about this networking event in Boston and unfortunately, I'm already booked up for all day today

It's going to be pretty crazy here around town tonight ("good crazy" if the C's win, "bad crazy" if they don't)...
    InterNich LLC
    Founder

Bringing you PicResize.com (More than 95 million pictures resized since 2005)

Let's go Celtics! I'm seeing a huge party at Boston in a couple of hours from now. w00t!