Hybrid View

Anyone want my $500,000?

Have at it! (Yes i know it's spam)

To: macomglobal33@fsmail.net
    Subject: NOTIFICATION OF WINNING LOTTERY/PROMOTION.

MACOM GLOBAL SOFTWARE INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION LOTTERY, AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS.

105 EGASTRAAT ZUID WEST,
    1951015BN AMSTERDAM ZUIDOOST
    AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS.

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
    S.C.F.N; GWU/4488/3265412/03CFN.
    BATCH: A851/2003/FXXZ.
    TEL; 0031-615-264-830.
    ATTN: CEO
    Sir/Madam

We are pleased to inform you of the release today the 5th day of January, 2004 of the MACOM GLOBAL SOFTWARE INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTION, AMSTERDAM, and THE NETHERLANDS held on the 2nd of January, 2003. Your company/individual name attached to the ticket numbers 100158255563229 with serial number 8888/03 drew from the lucky numbers 32-82-58-66-52-85-52-19-36-54, which consequently won the lottery in the SECOND category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATE DOLLARS (US$500, 000.00) in cash credited to the security file number GWU/4488/3265412/03CFN.This is from a total cash prize of US$5 millions share among Six individuals and Four international companies lucky winners worldwide in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS, Due to the mixed up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your security credited file numbers winnings a top secret from the public notice until your claims has been processed and remitted into your nominated bank account as this is a part of the security protocol, to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from the 50,000 companies email addresses and 50,000 individuals email addresses in the internet listings from all over the world as part of our international promotions program, which we conduct every decade. We hope with a part of this winning, you will take part in our end of year stake of US$10million international lottery 2004.

To begin your claim, please contact the Fudicial Agent:
    DR. JACK BRIAN.
    In MACOM GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL AGENCY, (Government Accredited Lottery Claim Agent Representative In The Netherlands).
    TEL. 0031-630-817-558.
    Email at (macomglobalagent@netscape.net)

For processing and notarization of your file in the high court of Justice and forward same to the payment center with an authority of remittance of your winning funds into your nominated bank account of your choice . Remember all winnings must be claim not later than January 19th, 2004. After this date, all unclaims funds will be return to the promotion company.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please always remember to quote your security credited file numbers and batch numbers respectively in every correspondence with your Fudicial Agent . Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your Fudicial agent immediately.

Congratulations once again from all the members of our staff and thank you for being part of our promotion program and publication.

Yours sincerely,
    MRS.BECKER MARIA
    FOR MR. COOK VAN BROOK.
    (Lottery Co-ordinator).

Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save £7.50 a month
    www.freeserve.com/anytime
    Funny how the "To:" email address isn't even mine.
    Don't look for a way out.

Alright,another fsmail user!!!!!!

I love fsmail.net,its the best!!!!!

Anyway,i got that spam also,mine said i won 5,000,000 us dollars and the name of the guy was ALEX something......

It has to be a scam,1st they said they dont send checks out to winndeers,then when i mentioned to them i tohught it was a sca m,THEY SAID THEY WOULD.......

I dunno.....

The Dude

Actually, as stated in the last part of the post, i don't use fsmail.net, it said it sent there, but was sent to a completely different user, domain, and TLD.

I received a couple of those, too. Here's the Snopes analysis of how they work.
    Erica Douglass, Founder, Simpli Hosting, Inc.
    »»» I founded Simpli Hosting, and sold it in 2007 to Silicon Valley Web Hosting after over 6 years in the business.
    Now I'm blogging at erica.biz!

I didn't read it, too long and i have some things to do.

But i guess once you reply, they say they need to do a bank transfer and alot of your personal infomation, then they wipe you out? Is that correct?

This is slightly related... and kind of interesting.. check out:

Slashdot Article - http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=0...&tid=98&tid=99

"A Florida newspaper ran a story yesterday about a local retiree who fell hard for a 419 scam. The story goes into depth on the methods used to play on the target's beliefs and gain his confidence - in this case, the target (who lost $320,000) is still having a hard time accepting that they were thieves. Truly remarkable. "

Actual Article - http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...,4096704.story

Jonathan

Anyone ever try to scam the scammer? Have a little fun with the nigerian guy and ask him for money?

I gave the email address for the scamn i got from this company

lott.ery@laposte.net (Sites in france) Anyone wanna do this??

The Dude

Are you serious? What a deal. I will give you $600,000 for it!
    BeDifferentSolutions | "For when Indian-based solutions just won't do."
    *We hire, train and manage extremely skilled technical support employees for your business*
    US and European Based Representatives | Dedicated and Semi-Dedicated Options | Level 1/2/3 Skillsets
    Expertise Since 1999 | www.bedifferentsolutions.com | info@bedifferentsolutions.com

Do it,put that guy thru hell!!!!!

His name is Alex Something........

The Dude

if nigeria is smarter than the USA, with their no education and poor *** living conditions, they deserve to scam your asses and get away with it.

Survival of the fittest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails penises%20i%20found.jpg  

is0lized - they would just come up with an excuse, i doubt you could ever try and pull one over on them like that

True, i was reading a story, where a guy tried the same thing, all he got excuses.

Seems like all they can do (The Nigerian Scammers, not the people as a whole) is make excuses