Recommended hosts needed for SEO dedicated project

We are looking for recommendations on hosts for a dedicated SEO project.

Servers must be Q6600 or higher
    8 gigs ram
    290 ips (divided into 10 sets of 29 in difference class-C)'s.

anyone with good experiences or recommendations? Feel free to PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow444 View Post
    We are looking for recommendations on hosts for a dedicated SEO project.

Servers must be Q6600 or higher
    8 gigs ram
    290 ips (divided into 10 sets of 29 in difference class-C)'s.

anyone with good experiences or recommendations? Feel free to PM me.
    Looking at the short list of requirements, I can tell you that the majority of your cost will likely be for the IP addresses you say you require. You will also find this resource the most difficult to acquire based on the allocations you requested and the purpose for which you plan to use them. While SEO is an understandable need for multiple IPs, the sheer number you want and more specifically the 29 different class C's you mentioned, I would say most providers would have a hard time accommodating or even wanting to accommodate your request. I do wish you the best in your search though.
    Drew Adams- Hivelocity- Sales Manager
    Bare Metal Servers. Colocation. Private Cloud.
    Customers in over 130 countries. Privately owned and operated data centers.
    Exclusive Flat Rate cPanel Provider

You might have better luck just getting smaller machines at different companies/datacenters and the cost may be lower this way as well and guaranteeing you a diverse selection of IPs as long as they are all located in different DCs.

What is your budget anyways?
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks • All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
    █• Simple and shareable to-do lists for web, mobile, and desktop
    █• To-Do List Templates • 300+ shareable templates and productivity workflows
    █• Get things done, faster and smarter! • I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Thank you for helping waste IPv4 addresses. In a couple years from now when IPv6 still hasn't been implemented on a large scale to consumers and a SINGLE IPv4 address is going for $10/month, you can pat yourself on the back for helping contribute to the problem with stupid SEO hosting.

The Internet does not use classful addressing (though lots of SEO "experts" seem to think it does), I have a hard time believing whoever is writing search algorithms is using metrics that don't exist or have direct meaning.

I'm not a SEO expert, but I'm guessing you'll get a better return on your investment by burning your money.

That being said, I think you'll have a hard time finding a reputable host willing to give you that many IPs for SEO. If you are insistent, Cirtex's suggestion is probably the best.

Your best bet would be a shared SEO hosting company with that many ip's needed. As it's been mentioned, it would be really difficult to find 290 dedicated ip's since ARIN is requiring justification of ISP's before giving them out. Unless the company has 290 dedicated ip's on stand by, and are willing to give them out, you're out of luck. SEO is the least of ARIN's concerns.

Another suggestion is to find a hosting company with a large farm of servers and see if they would allow you to set up an individual account across each server that had a varying C classes.