Thumbs up THCServers.com - 50% Discount - Daily Backup - DDoS Protection - Instant Setup

50% OFF discount on the 1st month!

Use Promotion Code "THCSERVERS50OFF" and get a 50% discount on the 1st month for Web Hosting

Perfect For Wordpress Hosting
    Perfect For Joomla Hosting
    Perfect For Drupal Hosting
    Perfect For Magento Hosting

Available Payment Methods: PayPal, Credit Cards, Skrill, Perfect Money, Bitcoin

www.THCServers.com - Web Hosting offers reliable shared hosting deals
    with lots of resources and unmatched support services available 24x7x365.

All Our Hosting Services Include:

- Backup
    - CloudLinux (you can use multiple php versions for your website PHP4 PHP5.1 PHP5.2 PHP5.3 PHP5.4 PHP5.5)
    - Daily Antivirus Scans (Instant antivirus scan when uploading new files)
    - DDos Attack Protection
    - Softaculous (On click script installation Joomla/Wordpress/OpenCart/Drupal/Magento and many other, around 300 scripts)

Offer:

***** Geek Hosting Plan *****

UNLIMITED Disk Space
    UNLIMITED Bandwidth Allowance
    1 Domain Allowed
    5 Email Accounts
    cPanel Included
    Webmail Included
    Softaculous Included
    99% Uptime Guarantee
    Unlimited MySQL Databases
    Backup Included with cPanel

Pricing $1.95 per month - Apply code THCSERVERS50OFF for 50% Discount

Buy Hosting

***** Nerd Hosting Plan *****

UNLIMITED Disk Space
    5 Domains Allowed
    10 Email Accounts
    cPanel Included
    Webmail Included
    Softaculous Included
    99% Uptime Guarantee
    Unlimited Parked Domains

Pricing $3.95 per month - Apply code THCSERVERS50OFF for 50% Discount

Buy Hosting

***** Freek Hosting Plan *****

UNLIMITED Disk Space
    UNLIMITED Domains Allowed
    Email Accounts unlimited
    cPanel Included
    Webmail Included
    Softaculous Included
    99% Uptime Guarantee
    Unlimited Parked Domains

Pricing $5.95 per month - Apply code THCSERVERS50OFF for 50% Discount

Buy Hosting

Website management features:

PHP 5+
    CGI/Perl 5+
    Zend Optimizer

Guarantees:

99.99% Uptime or higher
    30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    Price Freeze
    Same-day Setup

Multiple Payment Methods Available:

PayPal Hosting Payment
    Credit Card Hosting Payment
    Perfect Money Hosting Payment
    Bitcoin Hosting Payment
    Coming Soon Webmoney, Skrill

Support Service

24x7 Live Chat
    24x7 Ticketing Support
    24x7 Email Support

About Us

With so much overselling and playing with bandwidth and hardware quality in the industry these days, it's hard to find a dedicated and reputable hosting provider. We pride ourselves on providing unmatched support services and that's what our clients value about us.

All of our paid hosting solutions offer a 99.99% uptime guarantee and around-the-clock technical support from our highly skilled technicians that will ensure your site stays online no matter what time of day it is!

We offer a unique hosting experience.

Thank You,
    www.THCServers.com
    Phone: +1.631.259.7718

Hi,

the code is not working error is as follows:
    "The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms"

Hello,

The code is available only for monthly payments (1st month discount) It can't be applied on semi-annually or annually payments. Semi-annually or annually payments already have a discount applied on the total due amount

Quote Originally Posted by THCServers View Post
    Hello,

The code is available only for monthly payments (1st month discount) It can't be applied on semi-annually or annually payments. Semi-annually or annually payments already have a discount applied on the total due amount
    First month discount is useless. Try to offer something better next time

Quote Originally Posted by ryanjester View Post
    First month discount is useless. Try to offer something better next time

Thank you for your opinion, but many of our current clients loved this discount because they could test our services for 1 month at a discounted price.

As we all know there are many web hosting providers out there that do not provide a reliable hosting service so wouldn't it be better if you can test a service before making a commitment ?

We are thinking in providing a $0.01 1st month payment for our services but we need to solve security issues against spammers and phishers 1st.

Thank You!

I agree with ryanjester, you need an annual offer. Most hosting companies have a money back guarantee for annual offers, so your point about trying to get people with your one month offer is moot.

Also, I'm unable to even access your site right now. That could be a problem with my ISP, Comcast, though, as I can't even access my GoDaddy hosted site. Strangely, I have no problem accessing my four other sites on two different hosts, iPage and Wizzerdwerks.

@pezastic - we do offer a discount on annually paid hosting plans.
    About accessing our website, you should be able to access our website. This seems like a ISP problem at your end.

Oh, I misunderstood the whole thread here then. So, the price that the code gives us is for one month, but it is the same monthly price as the annual price. I see now.

I am able to access your site now. I agree that it is an ISP issue, but Comcast has a monopoly in my area. Consequently, I'm probably going to migrate my GoDaddy-hosted site, which I still can't access, to one of the other two host providers that I haven't had a problem with in over a decade of using them.

Thank you again or clarifying the pricing issue.

shoutcast server hosting don't offer?

Sorry but for the moment we do not offer shoutcast hosting.

Why first month discount have to be useless? First month discount or even first month for free is some kind of trial version of server, where you can try it for free or at least some smaller price. It is really good option for those who wanna try service and see if it's good or not for them selves.

Well I have been trying to order, but ordering is really really slow, just the domain part, using my own it's taking over 2 minutes after i click ok click to continue, when it does finally get past it and I change to annually billing, i cannot click checkout, if i click view cart it says it's empty, so that has put me off ordering, along with no code for annual payment,

I hope you can improve the sites ordering speed in the future.

Hello RichPixel,

We have checked the order form and speed and everything seems to be ok, are you sure it isn't a problem from your end ?

hi guys, is there any reviews about this one? im trying it but would like some feedback.. thanks

Hello,
    @area809

Here is a review:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1453946

Also for more reviews you can search this forum for thcservers and you will find them.

Don't care about what other people saying about offer. Is it really good for sites? Please give me a brief review on that...

What kind of review would you like us to provide. Our clients have to give reviews. Also self-reviews are forbidden on this forum but you can trust we will take care of your website and do anything in our power to satisfy our clients.

Personally from my experience this host is very good and well worth the investment. Most have overloaded servers but not this host. They work with you and provide for your needs. I have both shared hosting and reseller hosting through them so reset assured you will be well taken care of. I mean my services run through theirs and my clients are happy with them as well. I have many good reviews thanks to them. They are one of the best hosts in the industry and they are not EIG. I would stay with them for the next 10 years if given the option. As long as they stay around I will be a customer. And my clients will be customers. They trust me to pick a good host for them that is reliable and trustworthy. This would be that host just so people know about it. They treat you with respect and fix any issues if you have issues. They even increase your resources for your website if you need it. They work for the customer and not for themselves mainly. Their prices may be cheaper but trust me it is a huge bang for your buck over others. Servers are far from over loaded and never will be they are fast and provide more then you pay for in terms of resources. I just felt I would put my 2 cents in about THCServers.
    Fast Reliable Web Hosting Dedicated to beginner users. DirectAdmin Shared Hosting. https://bhdmmwh2.us/
    Many plans and custom plans offered at fair prices.
    Proudly hosting customers since 2012.

Thank you for your kind review fishy9890

where the server is located? I'm thinking of leaving the hostgator because the ping is 200+ for Brazil. I need to ping below 150.

Main users of my website is from brazil.

Thanks.

Hello,

We have servers in America and Europe. Please contact our live support for more information