Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 195966676869
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 1725
    *bump* anyone able to help?

I fired off an email to whpservers @ webhostplus.com so we'll see what comes of that... it didn't immediately bounce, so thats a slightly good sign... Now I've just gotta wonder how long the wait will be!
      0 Not allowed!

Managed.com went downhill quick, we've used them in the past but got the hint that things were going down so we switched to LT which has been great.
    walaBox Hosting
    Our priorities are straight; support, reliability, security.
    http://www.walaBox.com
      0 Not allowed!

3. Hi everyone, I signed up for a dedicated server with Managed back in January 2005.

The server, minus a few issues over the time has been relatively good, but I've come up with a problem in the last 24 hours - it's started to really lag - it's not the box, but the network around.

I wanted to contact support because I believe they have been bought out again?

Webhostplus.com is offline so that isn't much help - can anyone suggest a better method of contacting support?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Sean
    TimeWarner Newyork network had problems due to the outage.
    which we routed all routing to Time Warner NewJersey
    And to Tiscali. Sorry About that Problem is Should Be Fixed.

Thank You
    Robert.S
    CEO President
    Fuzion Servers & WebHostPlus
      0 Not allowed!

I'm still waiting for my refund . . . . . .
    Toeki - a Fikarast Co., Ltd. business (Accredited .WS & CentralNIC Registrar)
    We accept PayPal, Bank Transfers and all crypto currencies (BTC, ETC, LTC ...etc)
    █Domain Registration http://www.toeki.net
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion-Servers
    Hi everyone, I signed up for a dedicated server with Managed back in January 2005.

The server, minus a few issues over the time has been relatively good, but I've come up with a problem in the last 24 hours - it's started to really lag - it's not the box, but the network around.

I wanted to contact support because I believe they have been bought out again?

Webhostplus.com is offline so that isn't much help - can anyone suggest a better method of contacting support?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Sean

Thank You
    Robert.S
    CEO President
    Fuzion Servers & WebHostPlus
    Something appears very skewed with this post
      0 Not allowed!

since webhostplus chooses to ignore their own support system, forums, voicemail, fax machines, snail mail boxes, email and all other forms of communications with a 3 year old customer, i will make one last post before i move on....

how bout putting my servers back online or stop charging my credit card.

the card is expired but you still find away to get your money. changing expiration dates is a big no no.

it's only been down for 124 days.

also stop sending me your spam.

funny how you ruined my entire business in less than 24 hours, a business that took 4+ years to build.

you got my $3000 enom account terminated with your sorry attempt to call yourselves a business.

thanks again for screwing me and my family. The kids really appreciate you for all that you have done.

ZL6.net - out

P.S.

Luckily my bank gave me a loan to get back on my feet again. So with the extra cash I hired a great team of attorneys that are going to pursue your fraudulent asses.

See ya in court. All you had to do was respond to 1 of 86 emails or 1 of 36 phone calls or 1 of 5 certified letters or 1 of 23 faxes and give me an explanation of why you are so incompetent. If you screwed my account up, you should of acknowledged it in one of the 150+ attempts i made to contact you.

Oh well - your choice. So far, downtime has cost me over $10,000 per month x 4. The longer you wait to speak the worse its going to get.
      0 Not allowed!

I think this shows that you shouldn't always keep your eggs in the same basket, especially if you have a business that you are dependant on.

Mini
      0 Not allowed!

8. since webhostplus chooses to ignore their own support system, forums, voicemail, fax machines, snail mail boxes, email and all other forms of communications with a 3 year old customer, i will make one last post before i move on....
    how bout putting my servers back online or stop charging my credit card.
    the card is expired but you still find away to get your money. changing expiration dates is a big no no.
    it's only been down for 124 days.
    also stop sending me your spam.
    funny how you ruined my entire business in less than 24 hours, a business that took 4+ years to build.
    you got my $3000 enom account terminated with your sorry attempt to call yourselves a business.
    thanks again for screwing me and my family. The kids really appreciate you for all that you have done.

ZL6.net - out

P.S.
    Luckily my bank gave me a loan to get back on my feet again. So with the extra cash I hired a great team of attorneys that are going to pursue your fraudulent asses.
    See ya in court. All you had to do was respond to 1 of 86 emails or 1 of 36 phone calls or 1 of 5 certified letters or 1 of 23 faxes and give me an explanation of why you are so incompetent. If you screwed my account up, you should of acknowledged it in one of the 150+ attempts i made to contact you.
    Oh well - your choice. So far, downtime has cost me over $10,000 per month x 4. The longer you wait to speak the worse its going to get.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi Sir
    See you in court I be Happy To go with you
      0 Not allowed!

9. Luckily my bank gave me a loan to get back on my feet again. So with the extra cash I hired a great team of attorneys that are going to pursue your fraudulent asses.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi
    as i am the new owner of whp if you want to go to court i be more then happy

Thank You
      0 Not allowed!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi
    as i am the new owner of whp if you want to go to court i be more then happy

Thank You
    Fuzion-Servers what's happening with my refund? since/if you are the new owner of Managed/whp then you should make things right.
    We accept PayPal, Bank Transfers and all crypto currencies (BTC, ETC, LTC ...etc)
      0 Not allowed!

11. Fuzion-Servers what's happening with my refund? since/if you are the new owner of Managed/whp then you should make things right.

didn't john provide you with a refund ? please tell me your email.
    Thank You
      0 Not allowed!

You are the new owner of Webhostplus?

LOL, I don't know what is happening up there in Jersey... the pollution must be getting to everyone... including the banks which are approving the loans for the servers and equipment for you people.
      0 Not allowed!

Fuzion-Servers what's happening with my refund? since/if you are the new owner of Managed/whp then you should make things right.

Thank You
    I tried to PM you but its not working at the moment.

John didn't give me a refund.
    My email is david @ mail.toeki.com
      0 Not allowed!

Wow it just amazes me that Webhostplus had the ability to acquired managed.com when they did a horrible job acquiring Dinix.

We were a Dinix customers for many years as we had a dedicated nameserver with them. Unfortunately after the acquisition things went down hill. All our phone calls ignore, support ignore, and even chat. It just amazes me that Webhostplus has done it again.

They can easily be huge if they can just clean up their act and have their support system to work.
    Psychz Networks - Dedicated Servers, Co-location | PhotonVPS - SSD Cloud | YardVPS - Storage VPS
    True Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation | BGP Optimized by Noction Intelligent Routing | Asia-Pacific Low Latency Routes
    Los Angeles, CA | Dallas, TX | Ashburn, VA | London, UK | Amsterdam, NL | Johannesburg, ZA
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by clanosiris
    Wow it just amazes me that Webhostplus had the ability to acquired managed.com when they did a horrible job acquiring Dinix.

We were a Dinix customers for many years as we had a dedicated nameserver with them. Unfortunately after the acquisition things went down hill. All our phone calls ignore, support ignore, and even chat. It just amazes me that Webhostplus has done it again.

They can easily be huge if they can just clean up their act and have their support system to work.
    Please people, unless you made Huge losses like the poor guy above (Im sorry for your familys suffering at the hands of this company my friend), get out!
    They wont refund you, theyll just take anything they can.
    It hasnt been "sold", its just the same people making new companies, and liqudating old ones, ripping people off over and over. These people are now entering the "4th generation" of company scamming for hosting customers that I am aware of - and Im sure there are others Im not.
    I know that people are more than likely taking legal action against these people, and I really hope they get their losses back,and more, and put these people onto the streets - and maybe that will make them realise just how many dreams they have ruined for a few dollars - people like this are people that we should be removing from the industry. I do not know what I can do, but I believe alienating companies like this, and tracking them, in forums like WHT is a good start.
    Again, guys, theres no point, just get out, and grieve for those that have lost more than we have.
    Hamish Stanaway, Director

Absolute Web Solutions Limited - http://www.webhosting.net.nz/
    Auckland, New Zealand
      0 Not allowed!

I hate lawyers, and I hate lawsuits, but isn't this class action territory?
      0 Not allowed!

I wouldnt touch this operation with a 10 ft pole. Any ceo that reply's "I'll be happy to go to court with you" has a few thing's to learn.

Now I will add fuzion server's to the list of company's to stay away from.
      0 Not allowed!

Thank You
    First point, nameless person claiming to own a company there's no record of: LEARN HOW TO USE THE "QUOTE POST" FEATURE. Your posts are indecipherable.

Second point: John who? You mean John Mills, who might have been the person who sold managed.com to WHP? Or John Goldenberg, one of the many aliases associated with the management of WHP?

Third point: If you truly own WHP now, maybe you can clear up the confusion as regards ownership of managed.com accounts. You appear to take an interest in them in this thread, but nobody has yet bothered to clear up this post from not so far back in this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Servers4me
    I have one server with WHP only because my client has over 500GB Data that he doesnt want to move, just paid them for it but it seems WHP now use Managed.com PayPal .

Payment Information
    Your payment of $**.99 USD for the listed items has been sent. A payment receipt for this transaction has been sent to your email address.

Item Title: WebHostPlus Inc.
    Amount: $***.99 USD
    Postage & Packing: $0.00 USD
    Item Number: 60**
    Quantity: 1
    Total Amount: $***.99 USD

Contact Information

Business Name: Managed.com
    Contact Email: manbilling@networkingideas.net
    Contact Phone: 201-520-1800
    So if you really own WHP, do you also own managed.com, and if so what exactly does that mean? Are you networkingideas.com? If not, could you please enlighten us as to why that company is apparently billing your alleged clients? Or perhaps the correct address they should send payments to, if not "two owners ago"?

Fourth point: Your WHOIS history, specifically your business address. Your record has, since its creation on May 30 of this year, been updated to reflect three different business addresses. One of which is the location previously claimed by WebHostPlus in Seacaucus, NJ (in addition to their connections to Ft. Lee and Clifton).

Your site gives this address also:

Fuzion Servers Inc
    1308 Richmond Ave
    Houston, TX 77006

Well, I haven't the time to Google that address like I did the nonexistent one you once claimed in Atlanta, or the current one you claim in Atlanta which appears to be a newly-acquired Level3 Datacenter. What exactly is your connection to Atlanta, and is there a network address anyone can ping there associated with your business? Because it's obvious you can't receive physical mail at those locations, and it is not obvious you can send or receive data from those locations.

So why all the deceptions on your WHOIS record? Is that why you're so eager to have someone sue you? Maybe that would be a good idea, because at least then someone would have a professional interest in nailing down where even to send you a summons. Perhaps your business is incorporated somewhere, in which case you wouldn't mind providing us with the address of your Registered Agent?
    Last edited by BigBison; 07-31-2006 at 02:19 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

That Houston address also is a match with a Level3 Datacenter. Do you have an IP anyone can trace there? That's apparently an office building. I wonder what would happen to mail addressed to Fuzion Servers Inc. at that address? There's no Fuzion Servers Inc registered in Texas, Georgia only has a Fuzion Wireless Communications, Inc. but their address appears to be Boca Raton, FL...

Anything you can post to help clear up this confusion would certainly be appreciated.
      0 Not allowed!

I saw some news about power outages for days on end in NYC, but I did not find any corroboration to your claim that Time Warner's network had problems, presumably that's the outage you're referring to.

Code:
    6,69.67.97.53,1221ms,7507core.fortisusa.net,0
    7,66.28.20.137,1221ms,f17.ba01.b006467-1.den01.atlas.cogentco.com,0
    8,66.28.5.17,1227ms,g0-2.core01.den01.atlas.cogentco.com,0
    9,154.54.5.30,1250ms,t3-1.mpd01.den01.atlas.cogentco.com,0
    10,154.54.2.174,1213ms,t7-1.mpd01.mci01.atlas.cogentco.com,0
    11,154.54.2.234,1285ms,t2-3.mpd01.ord01.atlas.cogentco.com,0
    12,154.54.5.18,1272ms,v3489.mpd01.ord03.atlas.cogentco.com,0
    13,154.54.3.245,1282ms,g15-0-0-3493.core01.ord03.atlas.cogentco.com,0
    14,213.200.66.33,1272ms,so-6-0-2.chi11.ip.tiscali.net,0
    15,213.200.81.82,1275ms,so-3-0-0.nyc10.ip.tiscali.net,0
    16,213.200.66.10,1303ms,web-host-plus-gw.ip.tiscali.net,0
    17,66.111.229.54,1301ms,ge-link2.ipcolo5.NYC.Fuzionservers.com,0
    18,66.111.248.109,1271ms,gigabit.DDoS.attaq.at.fuzionservers.com,0
    I'm not sure how one or two traceroutes constitutes a "DDoS attaq" but I have to ask if those network issues have been cleared up yet, or if the latency I'm seeing has to do with my packets routing through Germany, or if it's your fancy firewall system?
    Last edited by BigBison; 07-31-2006 at 03:01 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Of course, the managed.com nameservers are still managed.net:

Registrant:
    Managed Hosting, Inc.
    Bishop Ranch 8
    San Ramon, CA 94583
    US

Registrar: NAMESDIRECT
    Domain Name: MANAGED.NET
    Created on: 27-JAN-01
    Expires on: 05-FEB-09
    Last Updated on: 17-MAR-06

Administrative, Technical Contact:
    Administrator, Network info@managed.com
    Managed Solutions Group, Inc.
    50 W. San Fernando, 18th Floor
    San Jose, CA 95113
    US
    888-585-8889
    510-659-8900

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS1.MANAGED.NET
    NS2.MANAGED.NET

End of Whois Information
    I'm also curious if you've purchased all assets and acquisitions of WHP, or if WHP has retained, for example, 1planhost.com or is that now yours, too, "Robert S."?

Also, as the new owner of WHP you should be aware at how angry so many WHT members are at the volume of spam we receive from WHP. What are your plans regarding the use of spam to advertise your hosting services to us? Will that be continuing as usual, or is that not how you do business? I'm sure many of us sincerely hope you indicate the latter...
    Last edited by BigBison; 07-31-2006 at 03:05 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Dont waste your time talking to or researching Fuzion-Servers.

Obviously he/she/it is a small child or a person with zero common sense.

Fuzion has nothing to do with managed/whp. It puzzles me why fuzion would want to be associated with 2 dirt bag companies to begin with.

WHP cut off all communications with accounts that they mishandled. Instead of trying to work something out in a timely manner, they just ignored it and hope that we go away.

It's funny how people with $59 servers with absolutely nothing on them get their servers online in a few days but 3 year old clients with multiple servers and a ton of critical data get NOTHING.

So i really doubt WHP has something to say now after months of being quiet.

Even if i had a position in either company i would NOT publicly admit it after what happened.

So fuzion, keep your mouth shut and mind your own business or i WILL include your *** in the lawsuit just because you want it.

You obviously have no idea how much time and money will be involved in a suit so i'll say it one more time STFU, mind your own business and stop wasting peoples time.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ZL6net
    Fuzion has nothing to do with managed/whp. It puzzles me why fuzion would want to be associated with 2 dirt bag companies to begin with.
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=523935
      0 Not allowed!

-- clarified statement --

whatever fuzionservers is now or how they are integrated within this mess has nothing to with what happened between the managed/whp fiasco.

fuzion may be a new company, a merged company, a new name or whatever it is doesn't really matter at this point. whoever ran the show 4 months ago is in for a big surprise.

I hope that "they" do not think a name change will help out their situation. Just look at the 4 previous posts by fuzion. Still the same idiotic mentality as before.

-- --
      0 Not allowed!

On that note, it doesn't appear that webhostplus/managed/fuzionservers will ever be doing the right thing. So thread closed. I wish you all luck and also hope that people research their host/who they sell their company to in the future.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 195966676869