Dear Friends,
    I am looking for an economical reliable windows reseller hosting provider. I know economical & reliable are two opposites so just looking for a balance.
    Also which is the most used windows control panel (like cpanel in linux). I have only heard of helm.
    So PLEASE SUGGEST
    Regards

Helm is better and you can check databasemart.com.

Plesk windows is also good combination..

We have used Helm 3 for Win 2003 boxes and DotNetPanel for Windows 2008 boxes and I can suggest DotNetPanel as it is having very good features along with flexibility and ease of management.
    BTW, what are you requirements in terms of disk space/bandwidth? What is your budget?
    - Rick

Thanks for the insight friends. Never knew about these things
    My budget is about $15-20/month only. Just need to host a few clients only.
    Any one has good experience with any of the windows reseller host?

You might want to check jodohost.

Thanks for the insight friends. Never knew about these things
    My budget is about $15-20/month only. Just need to host a few clients only.
    Any one has good experience with any of the windows reseller host?
    What is your disk space and bandwidth requirement? How many domains/websites are you looking to host in your reseller account? Do you have preference for particular version of Windows (2003 or 2008)?
    - Rick

What is your disk space and bandwidth requirement? How many domains/websites are you looking to host in your reseller account? Do you have preference for particular version of Windows (2003 or 2008)?
    - Rick
    Well looking for some 10GB space, 50GB bandwidth, unlimited database & domains, minimum with windows version mostly used in market. Don't know whether its possible in windows reseller hosting. I am familiar with linux reseller hosting and most providers easily give these things in linux
    Well now quite confused about which control panel is good for windows hosting. Which of Plesk, Helm, DotNetPanel is better and has a bigger base. I am somewhat inclined towards Plesk.
    Please SUGGEST,
    Regards

If you are looking for quality and reliable host, you should be dropping the term 'unlimited' from your requirements as this is not much of a standard with Windows Hosting as there are quite a few licensing costs attached to a windows server when compared to *nix. I would hence suggest you to come up with more realistic figures (that you actually want) if you are looking for quality hosts.
    Regarding control panel, I have personally used Plesk, Helm and DNP. Bluntly speaking, plesk sucks on Windows and it is out of my books. Helm 3 has been very solid and we are using it on Windows 2003 boxes. It is performing wonderfully well but with little cut down features when compared to DotNetPanel - which in itself is "almost" complete. However, there are improvements, bug fixes, etc. going on with it as well (as is the case with every software). Hence, I will recommend you either Helm 3 (it does not support Windows 2008) or DotNetPanel (Win 2003 or Win 2008).
    Hope this information helps :-)
    - Rick