Internet Radio Station For Sale

After hitting some funding issues, i will be selling my internet radio station.

UKSG (Or uk speed garage radio) Was set up about 3 months back, and allready has a community of regular listeners, and is one of the leading stations of its kind.

You would be buying, an online radio station which is popular, but constantly growing even bigger, theres many areas for improvements.

Upon buying you would get the domain name, the website as it is now and all the DJs etc that are signed up aswell as our song/mixes database which we have permission for all the mp3s.

You would also keep all our events etc affilitations, which include live coverage from sheffields number 1 speed garage venue, which is still scheduled to launch.

This will be based on the best offer starting from $185 (£100) you get the website and everything mentioned above, which i think is good due to the amount i have invested into setting up uksg.

UKSG Is a vital part to the speed garage scene, and it would be a shame to see such a site lost

Please reply to this topic if interested - the site is based at www.uksg-radio.com/index1.php

Heres a screenshot of the stats for uksg this month

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/489/stats4gf.gif
    Reliable - 99.9% Uptime - Hosted at theplanet - Cpanel
    Quality internet services

Hi, please update your auction following the rules:
    Auctions must be conducted under the following guidelines.

If you are selling:

1. If you have a reserve, start the bidding at your reserved price.
    2. Clearly post an end date and time.
    3. State accepted payment methods.

4. If an auction is not exclusive to WHT, you must display the URL(s) within the thread.
    5. End the auction at the end date and time you stated. Or when the "Buy It Now" price is reached, if you listed one.
    6. Transfer ownership to the winner.
    Good luck with the sale.!
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, don't touch this!
    WebHostingTalk.com

Please PM me with more details such as number of DJ's etc.

Rgds

Does it come with a PRS license?