Site Wide Text Ads on 7 Year Old PR5 Computer / Electronics Review Site

Site Wide Text Ads on 7 Year Old PR5 Computer / Electronics Review Site

Description: Please contact for specifics on this site. I am looking to keep it private except for interested parties.

The site has been online since the spring of 2000. The focus is on computer hardware and consumer electronics reviews, news, articles, and how-to's.

I have been using Text Link Ads for a while now, and although their $120 going rate for my site is nice, I would prefer to sell at a discount and eliminate the middle man.

I will only sell 7 links total, and 4 are already taken! Links can be up to 35 characters, which includes spaces between multiple words.

Some information:

Links will be placed in a section called "Related Links" on all content pages in a side column where other identically formatted text links for site related data are found. All categories on the side column are in groups of 7 links, so this blends in well as site data.

Links will also be placed in the footer of all forum pages. Forum has 2700+ members.

Site's home page has a Google PR of 5, while numerous other pages on the site are PR 4 and 5.

Alexa rank is approximately 47,000.

Number of "site:" indexed pages at Google: 43,000.

Yahoo Site Explorer Inlinks: 151,975.

Google Analytics is newly installed, but indicates daily page views of greater than: 12,000

The rate is as follows, and is to be prepaid via Paypal:

1 month: $75.00 (US)
    3 months: $200.00 (US)
    6 months: $350.00 (US)
    12 months: $650.00 (US)

Official invoices will be provided for your records.

Please contact with any other questions or for (private) site specifics!

Spaces Available: A total of 7 text ads, with 3 remaining.

Payment Terms: Prepaid - Flat rate.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Chris_M; 10-17-2007 at 02:17 PM. Reason: changed font size tag to conform with forum guidelines

can you please give me the details of advertising at my email empirehost@gmail.com

we can discuss about the rates

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by empirehost View Post
    can you please give me the details of advertising at my email empirehost@gmail.com

we can discuss about the rates

Thanks
    Done... Thanks!

(2 out of 7 slots remain)

One link left as described above.

Thanks to those who have contacted me... And I apologize to Chris_M and the WHT community for formatting my listing outside of the forum guidelines (thats what I get for copying and pasting from somewhere else).