Few days ago I purchased new server from Mainstream networks which is reseller of LimeStone networks.
The server deal was really amazing, all is good - price and hardware quality and support response all good. Except of one very important detail - in my server hard drive is overheaten.

I checked this by using smartd as I do for all my servers.
It have parameter Temperature_Celsius and on my new server with new hard drive this parameter is equal to 51 degrees of celsius when server is inactive and it is jumping to 54 when I execute some tests.
I contacted their support - which really was fast to answer me that they did checked their 67 servers and all of them have hard drives temperature in same range! And also they answered that have nothing to do with this fact and some of their servers are working long time more then one year with such overheat of hard drives....

After this I searched WHT and found this thread http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=903296 - telling that mainstream networks itself had hard drive failure few months ago - which now I understand why it was happened!

So now I have big wonder and big question - what to do now?
May be I am wrong when I am worry so much about hard drive overheat? May other Limestone network customers will share their experience with their hard drives temperatures?

I really suspect that they simply trying to cut prices by not using coolers - which is quite normal - on regular pc, hard drive will have such temperature in case you will not put few normal coolers into computer.
So I want to open this topic with a public question to other Limestone customers and stuff - what is their experience with cooling of their server hard drives?