Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Originally posted by CRego3D
    Thanks
    Yep, you sure do have a great site. Get the Flash Header from me, and you'll have it better
    SLEEK BANNERSVBULLETIN SKINZ
    Strives to create Innovative Solutions to Visual Communication needs!

P3RPL3XITY.COM [ A new dimension for a new web experience - " It's a new frontier for web related activities " ]

Simon, perhaps having a 2 designs made to fit both sites and let users choose which they wish to display. It's what I would do in that type of situation and in a way I will be doing that soon.

Originally posted by t c
    Simon, perhaps having a 2 designs made to fit both sites and let users choose which they wish to display. It's what I would do in that type of situation and in a way I will be doing that soon.
    http://www.2entense.com/

Won't comment this... lol. 2A fan in da house!

Geez, when is the futuristic look going to be played out already?
    Listing one of those sites is suffice in my opinion, they all look the same. And nowadays it's so easy to create those effects. I personally I like space with easy navigation, simple yet fashion-esque typefaces that are easy to read.

On another note, some of you need to quit dogging people for being "copycats". There is no original site on the web anymore. And that guy who blatantly promoted his hosting site that's been deemed a rip of other sites needs his head examined for taking such a risk on this nosey board.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234