Hybrid View

Inquire about the server

Hello

I apologize if the subject was in the wrong place

Is there a company in which I really appreciate Servers vps to learn only a very few expenses

And the application of experience and some of the lessons it I want low prices .. Is there .. Please advise me

And apologized for my English is not good

Best Regards

What are your requirements? Do you require Linux VPS or Windows VPS? What is your budget for this?
    ██ SoftSys Hosting ██ - 14 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise Class Replicated Cloud Servers For HA

Cloud Hosting With Anti-Malware, IDS/IPS, WAF & Litespeed - Windows 2019 Shared Hosting w/ Plesk

Yes, let us know what you can afford (how of a low price?)

Moved > VPS Forum.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Hi,

There are lots of companies providing VPS service. You can find from google. But nobody will teach you anything. You will need to learn on your own. If you like a company but the package is not in your budget then you can ask for customized package.

I thank everyone, but .. I did not put a specific budget .. But endowed Ask Are there companies that provide servers for this purpose .. I want to learn it only .. Less price .. No Ask specific price, but I am looking for lowest price.

I repeat once again .. There is no certain price in my mind, but I want to book at a few .. Not to make use of it commercially ...Linux VPS

Regards to all .. And apologize to a moderator ..
    I will write Hnavy section here, but it can be chim This section is intended for presentations, not only queries.
    Last edited by k h m; 08-31-2009 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Linux VPS

you should be able to find a VPS host under $10 so you can experiment with.

and it may depend on what you want to experiment with to which type architecture you need virtuozzo/openVZ, Xen, etc

ask you perspective host a lot of questions about what you want to do? and they can help you decide what you really need.

plenty of VPS providers found in the offers section

You should be able to find a linux vps for $5-10 that will help you learn the basics.
    BotWars.io - Code the AI of your Battle Bot!

Quote Originally Posted by ZanyHost View Post
    You should be able to find a linux vps for $5-10 that will help you learn the basics.
    Where can I find this offer?

Quote Originally Posted by HostingBig View Post
    you should be able to find a VPS host under $10 so you can experiment with.

and it may depend on what you want to experiment with to which type architecture you need virtuozzo/openVZ, Xen, etc

ask you perspective host a lot of questions about what you want to do? and they can help you decide what you really need.

plenty of VPS providers found in the offers section
    Surfer in need to learn it and experience .. And be trained in the present for the future .. For the purchase of the entire server and transfer my sites, but it has to be first to learn even the beginnings .. But to be a step to learn the small server without sites .. To deal with the server and its programs, and preparation and protection

That should get you started

WHS http://www.webhostingstuff.com/categ...e-Servers.html

WHT http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=104

Google http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=...fc6229dbb91754

Host Hideout http://hosthideout.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24

WHT Find a Host http://www.webhostingtalk.com/web-hosting-providers

and pretty much every replier in this thread that tried to help you are VPS Providers themselves but providers are not allowed to self promote (forum rules)
    Last edited by HostingBig; 08-31-2009 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by k h m View Post
    Where can I find this offer?
    In the VPS offers section of this forum.
    BotWars.io - Code the AI of your Battle Bot!

Thank you .. But your answer is some of the providers in general, and vps servers that I know him well .. Please read the topic again