hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Employment Offers & Requests : Employment / Job Offers : Graphics/CSS/Joomla/Wordpress Template person

Forum Jump

Graphics/CSS/Joomla/Wordpress Template person

Reply Post New Thread In Employment / Job Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Web Hosting Evangelist

Graphics/CSS/Joomla/Wordpress Template person

We are looking for someone to do graphics and coding on an ongoing basis for us, specializing in setting up graphics for joomla & wordpress sites. Please PM me here with a copy of your resume and portfolio, along with references.

Thanks!

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whatís printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old

Hello,

I am having 6+yrs of experience in web development. I am interested in working with you.

My Portfolio - imorsetech.com/portfolio.html

Our Languages skills: -
PHP 5 (Procedural / OOP)
AJAX
ASP/.NET (C# / VB)
CSS
HTML (XHTML Compliant)
Javascript
XML-XSLT
JQuery
JQTouch

CMS:-
Joomla
Drupal
Word Press

E-commerce:-
OSCommerce
Magento

Design Skills :-
Photoshop
Flash
Corel Draw
CSS
HTML (XHTML Compliant)
Javascript

I can assure you quality and dedication in our work as well as complete satisfied work in deadline.

Looking forward to work with you.

Contact details -
Gmail : nityog [at] gmail.com
MSN : nityog [at] hotmail.com

Old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linn_Boyd View Post
We are looking for someone to do graphics and coding on an ongoing basis for us, specializing in setting up graphics for joomla & wordpress sites. Please PM me here with a copy of your resume and portfolio, along with references.

Thanks!
Is it like designing graphics or coding on basis of some graphics you provide like PSD or image..

Last edited by Infinitasweb; 04-03-2012 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Ooops sorry
Sponsored Links