Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Paysat- How you can be millionaire during 6 months

The big problem is that no people is interested to resolve this problem. Visa and Master allowed to these egyptians and norvegian thiefs to stolen Millions of USD. Interpol, FBI, Dallas and Norvegian Police are not interested to this problem. This means that each of us can put on internet a card processor and steal. New proposal : do you like to have a millionaire profit during six months ? If yes, build or buy(program are on sale on internet) a card processor. If you steal million noboby will say nothing. Fine! This is a shame for Internet, this means no people can be safe shopping on internet, but it appears to be not a problem, Visa and Master allow to steal.
    Now you know how you can do money. We applaud to Paysat guys stealing us with the help of Visa and Master, Interpol and FBI. Interpol and FBI received much charges from merchants but no answer from them. SHAME!!
    To resolve this matter is necessary to pay the MAFIA, they are honest, you pay and they recover your money. But where is the law? where are the rights of honest merchants ?
    Yes is necessary to pay MAFIA to recover our money because the law is not existing and Paysat.com is the proof.
    Paysat has destroyed family in India, in Pakistan where USD 1.000/2.000 are much money, but no people is interested. SAHAME to VISA, MASTER, INTERPOL, FBI, DALLAS AND NORVEGIAN POLICE.

I am a disgruntled Paysat merchant also, but am new enough (and now I believe lucky enough!) to e-commerce not to have any significant monies owed me. I have been suspicious of them for some time - their poorly designed site, lack of information, support that just fobs you off, a depressing and hopeless mall, and a stupid unworkable fraud protection system. We should have all seen it coming, but given the lack of good TPP's they seemed like a lifeline! As of today, sign-in can only be done via the support page, my issues are not being recorded even automatically, there is no online support and no responses to emails.

Consequently I am now going to switch from TPP's to my own merchant account despite the costs. If I can be of any help please let me know. Having lived and worked in Scandanavia I believe there must be some government agency we can find to assist. How about the Norwegian Embassy in your country?

Best of luck

Hi, no government agency are available to help us in this matter. Guys of Paysat has stolen about two million of USD and now they are in the USA, only one is staing in Norway. Norway Police is not interested to this matter, newspapers not interested, FBI and Interpol not interested, Teller's norways says to have paid and at present no relations with Paysat guys. As you say appears that's possible to fraud millions on internet and no people is interested, this is a shame for all people starting from Visa and Master, after Novegian Police, Dallas Police, FBI and Interpol and others. I repeat only MAFIA can resolve our problem because the law is not existing. We have to pay MAFIA to recover our money. SHAME to Visa and Master, to norvegian Police, Dallas Police, FBI and Interpol, all these gourvernment organizations protects thiefs of Paysat.com.
    Please, address your corrispondence to my personal email comarint2001@yahoo.com; i'm interested to find Egyptian guys of Paysat and they will pay to us or they will pay in other way. I'm tired of Interpol, Fbi and others, nobody is interested, they protect these thiefs guys, i will pay Mafia to recover our money.
    Bye

To all Paysat.com Victimes. Please, visit Paysat.org and insert your history and your exact amount lossed. We are interested to collect merchants to split costs of a lawyer in New York. You can also contact me at comarint2001@yahoo.com

Why New York? paySat are based in Norway/Egypt. Their Delaware corporation was closed a long time ago.

Paysat

Last address was in USA, guys are living in USA. Visit Paysat.org and insert your history and amount money lost if you like.

paysat.....new york address

the paysat new york address is a mailbox,do a search of suite 360 and you'll see.............waste of time to send anything there.

Paysat

We know this but these guys are living in USA, of this we are sure. Who is interested list his history on Paysat.org . We are trying to recover our money.

That's enough for the guys to have readed and runned away to some-other country in the world.

i think they are still accepting merchants, they are still stealing.

Have you send this information to BBC Click on line or CNN? I have seen reports on those channels about scams on the web to buyers, maybe is time for them to know that sellers and site owners are also suffering from these scams. Also, its time for them to know that a lot of those processors they come from Asia and the East.

I comment this because I am a payment processor user on small scale and I dont want this to happen to me.
    Video Games, Card Games, Rol games, Manga and Comics, PC parts.

covalto.com
    megagente.com

You have to start somewhere. Where they did have a US company it gives grounds for a lawsuit and there are ways to make them liable even through a company viel. A good attorney can not only make them liable but in a case like this can probably find criminal grounds to get the US to press charges, which can then mean extradition.

paysat-New Politic

Do you know the new politic of Paysat.com ? Now these **** muslim egyptian guys are sending all orders, after one year, as charge back + USD 25 for fees. In this way our accounts will appear as zero and can happen they debit also our credit cards to recover fees. I have contacted my Clients and the answer is They never have done claims because have received goods. Incredible!! No law on internet, All people can steal. Shame to all the Internet world.

The truth about MasterCard:

http://mcc.blogsome.com/

They are behind each and every processor going out of business. This blog is not mine but perfectly describes what's going on behind the scenes with third party processing companies and I urge all merchants that have been affected by PaySystems, PaySat or any other processor to support this blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabri
    Do you know the new politic of Paysat.com ? Now these **** muslim egyptian guys are sending all orders, after one year, as charge back + USD 25 for fees. In this way our accounts will appear as zero and can happen they debit also our credit cards to recover fees. I have contacted my Clients and the answer is They never have done claims because have received goods. Incredible!! No law on internet, All people can steal. Shame to all the Internet world.
    Seriously, what has religion got to do with anything? Can you just use your brain for one second to think about what you are writing. Don't be such an ignorant fool..

No law on internet
    You only just found out?

You are right, nothing to do with religion. As long as you do your job, everything is fine.

What I dont understand why most of them are in India and Pakistan? The low wages?, The laws? China´s economy?
    Video Games, Card Games, Rol games, Manga and Comics, PC parts.

covalto.com
    megagente.com

Quote Originally Posted by megagente
    You are right, nothing to do with religion. As long as you do your job, everything is fine.

What I dont understand why most of them are in India and Pakistan? The low wages?, The laws? China´s economy?
    Financial regulations and general business rule enforcement is somewhat lacking in many developing countries. If you are going to pull a scam go to a place where the authorities do little enforcing and you can be long gone before the proverbial hits the fan.

Having said that PaySat started in Norway and there seems to be a distinct lack of interest on the part of the Norweigian authorites.

What happened finally? I had 80$ in Paysat that i already thought as loses since 2 years. I did logged into my account some months ago and the balance was still there, of course i did not used paysat after all the complaints but i did 1 single time for a order i could not pass trought my normal merchant. I know this post is very old by did someone know that paysat is gone for good now? www.paysat.com doesnt exist anymore and i also wonder what happend to my 80$ bucks. Imagine that poor guys that losed 16.000$ on the posts before.

Did someone caught these guys? Is it true that there where not Egyptians but Israelis and they flew to Israel where there is not extraditing treaty?

Quote Originally Posted by Fabri View Post
    We know this but these guys are living in USA, of this we are sure. Who is interested list his history on Paysat.org . We are trying to recover our money.
    Why are you so sure they are in the US?

If that is true its a shame on the Us Government. They put all legal ways to block honest people to get a us merchant and bank account in the US but scammers that stold 3 millions are living happy forever in the US? Thats unbelievable. Maybe you should pay the mafia to track these guys, they deserve punishment. I cannot imagine how many people have losed their business because of these guys. For some people 100$ or 1000$ is allot of money.

So these guys where clever, they scammed mostly foreigns, not US people. Since all people live in different countries with other laws its difficult to bring them to justice.

this thread will do nothing ,
    they stoled a tons of money and ran away
    and their domain name is also expired and registered by someone else
    just be patient and don't trust every online companies

Quote Originally Posted by Gharibe View Post
    this thread will do nothing ,
    they stoled a tons of money and ran away
    and their domain name is also expired and registered by someone else
    just be patient and don't trust every online companies
    So they got away with it just like that. That sounds so easy.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456