XSServer.eu - experiences?

I use a VPS server to host games on Warcraft 3 (called hostbot), this is something alot of people are doing and it works flawlessly unless the VPS company is bad. I got mine from XSServer.eu two days ago and it worked nicely the first day, but yesterday it started to give spikes ingame and random high pings. What are your experiences with this company guys? The VPS is located in Germany and has 512mb RAM.

Quote Originally Posted by dkk_ View Post
    I use a VPS server to host games on Warcraft 3 (called hostbot), this is something alot of people are doing and it works flawlessly unless the VPS company is bad. I got mine from XSServer.eu two days ago and it worked nicely the first day, but yesterday it started to give spikes ingame and random high pings. What are your experiences with this company guys? The VPS is located in Germany and has 512mb RAM.
    Hello
    Please email us if you have any problem, we will try our best to resolve the issue asap.

Thanks
    XSserver.Eu
    High Quality EU Windows vps, Linux vps & Dedicated Severs
    sales@xsserver.eu | +31.207084082

Gryal, do you mind letting me try the 1024MB RAM VPS for less than 24 hours and see if it's a RAM issue? Pm me or send me an email, thanks.