VPS For Under 20$?

Does anyone know where to get a VPS under $20?

Oh But it need to have good bandwidth up and down.

I have been using Linode.com for over a year and would recommend them.

You should also specified your requirements such as the bandwidth, disk space and location so that our members on the WHT will help you to suggest the host suits to your requirements.

VPS under $20 should be no problem
    Charles @ Nexeon Technologies - Have a question? PM or email me directly! - c[@]nexeon.com
    InstantDedis.com - Instantly delivered dedicated servers located in Chicago, New York, and more

Linode.com =D

You need to specify the RAM requirement, whether you need managed VPS or not etc to get more specific answers.

Quote Originally Posted by iHubNet-Matt View Post
    You need to specify the RAM requirement, whether you need managed VPS or not etc to get more specific answers.
    What is not specific about Linode.com?

Yes they are unmanaged but I doubt you will find any managed providers for $20.

Quote Originally Posted by DephNet[Paul] View Post
    What is not specific about Linode.com?

Yes they are unmanaged but I doubt you will find any managed providers for $20.
    Nothing there against Linode. I just said price can be determined only by knowing those details mate .

For this moment i'd suggest you with chhost.net as they having promotion right now....free cpanel vps.

Quote Originally Posted by keserhosting View Post
    You should also specified your requirements such as the bandwidth, disk space and location so that our members on the WHT will help you to suggest the host suits to your requirements.

Yeah im looking for the best price, and bandwith and ram and ect.

A lot of hosts have different packages which you could choose from. Try to offer section forum. You might find a host that you would like there.

Quote Originally Posted by akirah View Post
    A lot of hosts have different packages which you could choose from. Try to offer section forum. You might find a host that you would like there.
    Okay will do, i really wanted reviews from people.

First I would search the offers forums, find some hosts that fit your needs (there are plenty mostly unmanaged) then search on those hosts that catch your eye.

As recommended it would help to know your EXACT needs for a VPS but I guess you're just looking for the most you can get for your buck. IMHO that's not a good way of finding a host as you more then likely will end up finding many more lemons and in the long run end up wasting time and money, but hey those are yours to waste eh?

Right now my recommendations for unmanaged are Linode and Slicehost. You get a great host with established history that provides reasonable resources for a reasonable price. They both have great communities and provide more then expected support.

My recommendation for bare-bones budget hosts are Ramhost.us and Rapidxen. You get a quality host with solid hardware and reasonable resources for the price. No real communities here per se (although RX does have an IRC channel and like most of these it's a bit hit or miss but the guys on there are generally VERY helpful).

Quote Originally Posted by notmove View Post
    Okay will do, i really wanted reviews from people.
    We've used Linode.com in place of dedicated servers for development and also for fail over servers for our physical servers, and I've been really impressed by their setup. I love the way you can save images and copy them to different VPS machines. The best VPS control panel I've seen.

Also, they have locations in multiple states, which lets you spread things out between multiple data centers, while still keeping things simple with one company.

They've been pretty reliable, except for this week, they had a snafu in installing some upgrades, which caused some down time (only down time we've had with them so far). I still recommend them.

If you have any other questions about their service, I'd be happy to share more.

Quote Originally Posted by notmove View Post
    Yeah im looking for the best price, and bandwith and ram and ect.
    While it's always possible to get lucky, this approach is very likely to lead you to the worst suppliers - the ones overselling to dangerous levels, using cheap hardware with no redundancy or just making no profit. So if you go this way, don't be surprised if you get sluggish performance, lots of downtime, poor service, loss of data (no backups) etc. Sooner or later your host may be sold to someone else or, worst case, just disappear.

Instead I'd suggest you set a budget you're willing to pay and a realistic specification you think you need, then work within these constraints to find the best (by reputation, recommendations, reviews etc.) provider for your needs.
    Chris

"Some problems are so complex that you have to be highly intelligent and well informed just to be undecided about them." - Laurence J. Peter

Linode definitely does a fantastic job