Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry tmzVPS - Bad Experience for Old Customer

Daniel, sorry i must write on WHT because i`m frustating about this condition....

I`m newbie on VPS, and I know tmzVPS few years ago, and always using they VPS service, but now i have bad experience after i bought a new VPS.

I`m waiting more than 24 hours for get invoice about additional IP Address for my VPS, i have write on ticket #TMZ-2013-78158, until i writing this review, the have replied my ticket with this answer : "I apologize for the delay, someone from our billing department will update you shortly about that additional IP." Where is the tmzVPS billing department ? More than 24 hours still not answered.

Just for review, i received the account information, more than 6 hours after i paid the invoice. It must open the ticket first, after open the ticket about my account information, Daniel replied... So the conclusion is VPS setup is not instant activation.

After that, my account has been suspended due for payment. I don`t know what happened, because i have paid the invoice. But it has been resolved after i opened the ticket.

After that, i need configuration for my VPS, it`s done more than 24 hours, Now i need additional IP Address for my Nameservers, but until now ( more than 24 hours ), i don`t get any invoice regarding my request from billing department.

The ticket status always shown MANAGEMENT, i don`t know what the meaning about the ticket status shown MANAGEMENT. Is the ticket always need approve from CEO before the support/billing answer the question ?

More than 3 days, i still can`t use my VPS
      0 Not allowed!

I hope your issue gets looked into shortly. TMZVps usually has fantastic reviews around WHT. Maybe your issue is a one off?

Hopefully you will get a response and the situation resolved shortly.
      0 Not allowed!

When it goes to 'management' it is usually because the outsourced support don't have access to a particular system or they don't know what to do.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by vJosh View Post
    I hope your issue gets looked into shortly. TMZVps usually has fantastic reviews around WHT. Maybe your issue is a one off?

Thanks Josh, i don`t know what happened, because not as usual tmzVPS like this, i know they services, they are very good after i using they service for few months..
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin-D View Post
    When it goes to 'management' it is usually because the outsourced support don't have access to a particular system or they don't know what to do.
    They said on one of the ticket reply, "Sure, I am flagging this request for our sales department, please standby." . The question, where is the billing department ? just create the invoice, i must waiting more than 24 hours ?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by uyung View Post
    Thanks Josh, i don`t know what happened, because not as usual tmzVPS like this, i know they services, they are very good after i using they service for few months..
    Yeah, tell me about it. This seems strange. What makes it worse is that it is a Friday too.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were just extremely busy and missed your request by mistake with the amount of clients they have to respond too on a regular basis.

Like said before, I really hope this situation gets resolved shortly, and if I were you I wouldn't just let this one thing affect your hosting with them in future if it eventually does get resolved.

As far as I can tell, TMZVps just grows and grows because of the great reviews people are pouring out on forums everywhere!

Regards, Josh.
      0 Not allowed!

Yeah, tell me about it. This seems strange. What makes it worse is that it is a Friday too.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were just extremely busy and missed your request by mistake with the amount of clients they have to respond too on a regular basis.

Like said before, I really hope this situation gets resolved shortly, and if I were you I wouldn't just let this one thing affect your hosting with them in future if it eventually does get resolved.

As far as I can tell, TMZVps just grows and grows because of the great reviews people are pouring out on forums everywhere!

Regards, Josh.
    Yes, i hope so...

I want to create a business relationship with tmzVPS not only for days, but for many years.. So i understand with the condition you said about tmzVPS.. but this cases makes me frustating
      0 Not allowed!

Yes, i hope so...

I want to create a business relationship with tmzVPS not only for days, but for many years.. So i understand with the condition you said about tmzVPS.. but this cases makes me frustating
    I'm sure they would be happy to create a business relationship with you.

Just curious, have you tried contacting them via other ways rather than there ticket system, such as e-mailing them or leaving them a message on live support?
      0 Not allowed!

I'm sure they would be happy to create a business relationship with you.

Just curious, have you tried contacting them via other ways rather than there ticket system, such as e-mailing them or leaving them a message on live support?
    I have contacting Daniel via personal email about my ticket, but still not get response from him... Maybe i must waiting awhile longer for getting the answer from him...
      0 Not allowed!

Sounds a little suspicious I must admit myself, but then again, I have faith in the company.

@r3born is it possible you could've done something to the server to stop it booting?

Also @uyung - Have you tried contacting anybody else?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by r3born View Post
    Something is seriously wrong with TMZ. My server is down again, it's like the 4th long episode of downtime in the last MONTH. It all started when they changed their COO.
    Hmm..i don`t have any problem about downtime at my another VPS at tmzVPS. Maybe you must contact they support for this problem, or try request to move your VPS to another node..
      0 Not allowed!

I'm not taking a shot at Daniel but i know Daniel usually is one of the first replies in these threads. I am surprised to see he isn't here.
      0 Not allowed!

Sounds a little suspicious I must admit myself, but then again, I have faith in the company.

@r3born is it possible you could've done something to the server to stop it booting?

Also @uyung - Have you tried contacting anybody else?
    Not yet, i have Sam Green Personal email, but i don`t know what's his position on tmzVPS. So i don`t contact him about this problem. I'm only think, the all problems must be resolve from support ticket, not by personal email...
      0 Not allowed!

Daniel, sorry i must write on WHT because i`m frustating about this condition....

I`m newbie on VPS, and I know tmzVPS few years ago, and always using they VPS service, but now i have bad experience after i bought a new VPS.

I`m waiting more than 24 hours for get invoice about additional IP Address for my VPS, i have write on ticket #TMZ-2013-78158, until i writing this review, the have replied my ticket with this answer : "I apologize for the delay, someone from our billing department will update you shortly about that additional IP." Where is the tmzVPS billing department ? More than 24 hours still not answered.

Just for review, i received the account information, more than 6 hours after i paid the invoice. It must open the ticket first, after open the ticket about my account information, Daniel replied... So the conclusion is VPS setup is not instant activation.

After that, my account has been suspended due for payment. I don`t know what happened, because i have paid the invoice. But it has been resolved after i opened the ticket.

After that, i need configuration for my VPS, it`s done more than 24 hours, Now i need additional IP Address for my Nameservers, but until now ( more than 24 hours ), i don`t get any invoice regarding my request from billing department.

The ticket status always shown MANAGEMENT, i don`t know what the meaning about the ticket status shown MANAGEMENT. Is the ticket always need approve from CEO before the support/billing answer the question ?

More than 3 days, i still can`t use my VPS
    Hi,

I apologize for the inconvenience. I will take a look at the ticket now for you. Since we offered free upgrades for clients on all of their VPS's we have have a LARGE # of management and billing tickets come in. Our billing manager Jessica is on vacation and I am currently handling billing tickets. I apologize for the delay, and I will process the IP for you at NO EXTRA COST.

We have great reviews, because of the great service we provide. This review is not about our service, it's about a billing ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin-D View Post
    Only 2 people take care of billing. One person is on vacation and it's currently only me. No one else has access. None of our support is outsourced. Everyone is based in the United States, only 1 person of our staff rooster is based in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by r3born View Post
    Something is seriously wrong with TMZ. My server is down again, it's like the 4th long episode of downtime in the last MONTH. It all started when they changed their COO.
    May I have your domain or IP? None of our servers are down and have had 100% Uptime after we have fully completed the transfer.

@OP as you said our services have been running great, I will take care of this billing ticket for you shortly . We are still knocking down all of the tickets regarding the FREE upgrades to our new plans, if anyone else is wondering.

- Daniel
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden Forever View Post
    I'm not taking a shot at Daniel but i know Daniel usually is one of the first replies in these threads. I am surprised to see he isn't here.
    He read this thread 10 minutes ago..
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden Forever View Post
    Just replied above! .

- Daniel
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TmzHosting View Post
    Just replied above! .

- Daniel
    Glad to hear this. Was positive you would reply shortly. Usually you don't let things like this be overseen!
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,

I apologize for the inconvenience. I will take a look at the ticket now for you. Since we offered free upgrades for clients on all of their VPS's we have have a LARGE # of management and billing tickets come in. Our billing manager Jessica is on vacation and I am currently handling billing tickets. I apologize for the delay, and I will process the IP for you at NO EXTRA COST.

We have great reviews, because of the great service we provide. This review is not about our service, it's about a billing ticket.

Only 2 people take care of billing. One person is on vacation and it's currently only me. No one else has access. None of our support is outsourced. Everyone is based in the United States, only 1 person of our staff rooster is based in the UK.

May I have your domain or IP? None of our servers are down and have had 100% Uptime after we have fully completed the transfer.

@OP as you said our services have been running great, I will take care of this billing ticket for you shortly . We are still knocking down all of the tickets regarding the FREE upgrades to our new plans, if anyone else is wondering.

- Daniel
    Thanks Daniel, i understand the situation about your billing department now. Because that`s problem which make lack support about my problem. I appreciate if you give me a free dedicated Ip for my Nameserver.... Thank you very much...
      0 Not allowed!

Not yet, i have Sam Green Personal email, but i don`t know what's his position on tmzVPS. So i don`t contact him about this problem. I'm only think, the all problems must be resolve from support ticket, not by personal email...
    Sam Green is our COO. If you have an issue you can e-mail him at sam@tmzvps.com or myself at daniel@tmzvps.com

Your issue has been resolved, and I have added the add-on for FREE.

- Daniel
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks Daniel, i understand the situation about your billing department now. Because that`s problem which make lack support about my problem. I appreciate if you give me a free dedicated Ip for my Nameserver.... Thank you very much...
    No problem. Issue resolved .

Have a great day everyone, great weather here in NJ.

- Daniel
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,

- Daniel
    Which technically is a service to your customers in a way. Providing support, but like I said, I am glad it got fixed as I personally think TMZVps is one of the more respectable companies out on the interwebs today.
      0 Not allowed!

Which technically is a service to your customers in a way. Providing support, but like I said, I am glad it got fixed as I personally think TMZVps is one of the more respectable companies out on the interwebs today.
    Thank You for the kind words Josh!

- Daniel
      0 Not allowed!

Thank You for the kind words Josh!

- Daniel
    Nice to see you always staying on top of things, great job tmz!
      0 Not allowed!

tmzVPS - Bad Experience for Old Customer

Just wanted to ask about the ticket delay if any for the sales department, per this thread. I noticed that when I emailed the sales team today I received a bounced back email from the cron job not routing the pipe command on the receiving server. I reached out to Daniel and he replied back pretty quick and verified that there was an issue with incoming emails being bounced back from the sales department. There were a ton of great reviews in various threads on WHT about the service and quality of their vps plans. I forwarded my original email that was bounced back to me over to Daniel about 7 hours ago. Currently I am not positive if the issue was related to my specific ip range that Google Apps email uses.

I understand that tmzvps is working on upgrading a bunch of customer's accounts right now. Can someone from the company reach out to me when that is done via the email I sent in via the 'leave us a message' link on the bottom of the website? I am interested in learning more about your services and signing up with you.
    Last edited by digital2go; 05-03-2013 at 10:57 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by oanahost View Post
    Just wanted to ask about the ticket delay if any for the sales department, per this thread. I noticed that when I emailed the sales team today I received a bounced back email from the cron job not routing the pipe command on the receiving server. I reached out to Daniel and he replied back pretty quick and verified that there was an issue with incoming emails being bounced back from the sales department. There were a ton of great reviews in various threads on WHT about the service and quality of their vps plans. I forwarded my original email that was bounced back to me over to Daniel about 7 hours ago. Currently I am not positive if the issue was related to my specific ip range that Google Apps email uses.

I understand that tmzvps is working on upgrading a bunch of customer's accounts right now. Can someone from the company reach out to me when that is done via the email I sent in via the 'leave us a message' link on the bottom of the website? I am interested in learning more about your services and signing up with you.
    Yep, I received it in my personal inbox and you will get a reply soon .

- Daniel
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast