Liquidweb dedicated servers support/ network?

Hi:
    I'm just posting to get the latest round of opinions on Liquidweb's dedicated servers (managed), specifically in the area of their support and network. I did a search, and some people did mention network/DNS issues recently, though I was wondering if that's all behind them? Competent and caring support is also very important to me.

Thanks,

Edited...........sorry

I'm leaving liquidweb right now and had a vps with them. the email support is not what i expected. to slow respond times and when my php was rebuilt two times it always was configured wrong. first time lib_curl was installed second time it got to be rebuilt because of another issue it wasn't installed again. i can't handle this on a live website when all my users suffer. and emails only arrive on the server if they come from certain senders.
    i have hosting with other companies and never ever had these problems even though i run the exact same scripts with them.

cant recommend anyone to go there. i have been with a couple of providers and their support is either slow or they just tell you its your problem (in case of emails that work with all my other hosts but can't go through on domains hosted with them)

Quote Originally Posted by jaybkk
    I'm leaving liquidweb right now and had a vps with them. the email support is not what i expected. to slow respond times and when my php was rebuilt two times it always was configured wrong. first time lib_curl was installed second time it got to be rebuilt because of another issue it wasn't installed again. i can't handle this on a live website when all my users suffer. and emails only arrive on the server if they come from certain senders.
    i have hosting with other companies and never ever had these problems even though i run the exact same scripts with them.

cant recommend anyone to go there. i have been with a couple of providers and their support is either slow or they just tell you its your problem (in case of emails that work with all my other hosts but can't go through on domains hosted with them)
    Jaybkk,
    I am sorry to hear of your experience. In order to make sure this doesn't happen to any of our other clients can you please send me your ticket numbers and host names so that I can investigate this matter? I would very much appreciate it.

Good luck in your search for another host and I'm sorry for any trouble that may have occurred.
    Travis Stoliker
    Liquid Web - Dedicated Hosting with Heroic Support
    StormOnDemand - Flexible Cloud Hosting Infrastructure
    1-800-580-4985 | Twitter: @liquidweb | @StormOnDemand

Since I posted here everything except one issue has been solved. Thanks Liquidweb.