Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up 6 month review of our host, Easy CPanel Host Inc.

My hosting business moved to this company in October 2008. In this time we have had flawless service and lightning fast server speeds from them. I have had contact with some of their support people in cluding the owner, and found them knowledgeable and courteous. Most importantly, they have 24/7 telephone support, and a real human voice answers instead of a voice sequencer.

I posted a positive review for this company before the data crash and it has vanished. For the record, I posted our invoice from last year, because there was complete disbelief we were even clients, and the owner had merely ghostwritten under another username. Our opinion has not changed since our review. I am sorry for those who feel this comany is not right for them. We will not be moving. We have everything we need. A company that works with us to achieve our goals.

Since signing with them, I have seen negative and in one case a deliberate attempt to discredit this business claiming their staff used foul language with a sales prospect. This has simply not been our experience with them, and we would have left them immediately if anyone spoke so rudely to me or any of my staff. It bothers me that someone wants to put this company down, when they are trying so hard and succeeding.

In our experience, Easy CPanel Host are always professional and they have always been willing to assist when we were designing the hosting site and integrating WHMCS billing. The site has a good SEO score (80%) and we are pleased with the result. The server our domains are hosted on have had 100% and 99.8% uptime respectively for February and March. (April escapes me, but I am sure it would have been the same) We plan over time to migrate all our domains and sites (20+ domains) from various VISPs, we have used over the years, and consolidate them on a VPS with them.

I hope you find this short reviews is useful.

Thanks for the review. So your domain is hostyouridea.com? Also, since there are so many people coming here with fake reviews, please can you confirm your exact relationship to easycpanelhost?
    Chris

"Some problems are so complex that you have to be highly intelligent and well informed just to be undecided about them." - Laurence J. Peter

Hello foobic,
    Yes, hostyouridea.com is our domain. We have a customised reseller plan which is between an RS1 and RS2.

I cannot comment on anyone else's experiences with this company, but ours. And, we are more than satisfied with the lengths George and his support team have gone to in order to meet our requirements. You will be the first to hear if they do anything to lose our confidence.

HostYourIdea

Glad to hear you are happy with them!
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

Well I am glad. That's good to hear, although I may have something to say but I will wait.

Quote Originally Posted by HostYourIdea View Post
    Yes, hostyouridea.com is our domain. We have a customised reseller plan which is between an RS1 and RS2.
    So you're just a reseller client? The reason I ask is that Google cache shows your website appearing on the easycpanelhost.com domain as recently as 31 March. It's still there (without images) on easycpanelhost.info. Oh, and here's your old thread, also magically preserved by Google.
    Chris

"Some problems are so complex that you have to be highly intelligent and well informed just to be undecided about them." - Laurence J. Peter

/subscribed
    Bring it on
    -Jacob
    iWebFusion [AS397373] - 6 US datacenters offering shared, reseller, dedicated, VPS and Colo
    California (x2) | Oregon | Iowa | North Carolina | Nevada

2009-02-06 New -none- Easycpanelhost.com

2009-02-10 Transfer Easycpanelhost.com Hostyouridea.com

Hi all,

I've been using their services since last october. I posted some reviews earlier on the board but my account got wiped when the WHT had issues.

These people are pretty decent and responds very quickly to support tickets. Also i've personally talked (chat) with the owner of the company and he himself helped me a lot to understand and maintain a reseller.

Their servers are very fast and loads websites much faster. On and off sometimes have dns resolving issues which corrects itself when i refresh or press the try again button.

So far i've no issues with my sites except one which i'm not interested in fixing as it's minor and not important.

all in all they are a really good hosting provider and you should really try them.

Oh,

btw for verifications, here are the list of domains i host in this reseller plan:

simplispace.com
    asankagayan.info
    chameleonlk.com
    samanala.net
    microvisioncarstero.com
    ilovesrilanka.info
    teamwarlock.com

there are sum more but i can't remember them now.

cheerz

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear you're liking them! Don't forget to come back and update us

Well your experience pretty well mirrors mine.

You may also get a visit from chief defective foobic, as I did.

In my original review of this hosting company their Community Leader asked me to submit my invoice to prove I am a client (which I did and posted it publicly).

Sadly, there are still those who waste their time and energy trawling the entire web for that illusive line of text that proves a connection other than reseller/hosting provider relationship.

I am sure there are others brave enough to admit they are clients and are ahppy with the service as we are.

And proves what?

And proves what?
    It proves that your website was once visible on your host's domain. That's extremely unusual, and with so many new hosts trying to boost their reputation with fake reviews here, it's suspicious. I notice you still haven't provided any explanation for why this happened.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by foobic View Post
    It proves that your website was once visible on your host's domain. That's extremely unusual, <snipped> ...
    We engaged them to develop the site with WHMCS customizations and integration. It would appear all you discovered is that they developed it on their own server.

...and with so many new hosts trying to boost their reputation with fake reviews here, it's suspicious.
    So you use this site to accuse me of writing a fake review when your peers have already accepted it on posts prior to WHT's data issues.

I notice you still haven't provided any explanation for why this happened.
    Actually I am patiently waiting for a reply from WHM Admin to the report I placed on your post which I allege you use the site to violate the spirit and intent of the rules.

Let's see if the WHT Admins agree with me. In the meantime, may I suggest you rerun a very keen eye over the post you claim as your evidence, as I believe it's content made your posts and research completley redundant and antagonistic.

and misleading...

We engaged them to develop the site with WHMCS customizations and integration. It would appear all you discovered is that they developed it on their own server.
    Apparently, they not only developed it on their own server (normal) but on their own domain name (not at all normal). Why would they do that? Weren't they using their own domain for their own website? Why would they not use your domain name for the development? (Or rather, the domain they registered first in their own name and then transferred to the hostyouridea name 4 days later).

If you feel my posts are misleading, please provide your explanation for all this. Or you can explain it all privately to the mods if you prefer - evidently you already know how to reach them.
    Chris

Oh boy,

This has gotten something to like an argument between the two of you. My my.

Anyways people, FYI easycpanelhost is not only a normal webhost provider, they also develop websites. So isn't it normal for you to develop a client's website under your domain until it's production ready and then think about the domain name?

Most pro here in Sri Lanka does that. A friend of mine who's working webdev company does it. He initially creates and hosts the site in his/their own servers until the client is satisfied an then only he rolls out to the domain. Even i do that cos it's cheaper or the client and me. And also you'd get some traffic for your site from it ne?

PS. I'm not an employee or an ex-employee of Easycpanelhost, cos once one person had some issues with me on this regard I live half way around the world

Forced to defend a review of Easy cPanel Host Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by foobic View Post
    Apparently, they not only developed it on their own server (normal) but on their own domain name (not at all normal). Why would they do that? Weren't they using their own domain for their own website?
    Why don't you pose that question to the owner of East cPanel Host Corporation. He is a premium member here after all.

For the record: I live on a tiny Caribbean island called Guadeloupe and this company is located somewhere in Canada according to its latest invoice.

I agree gunemalli. I beg the forum accept my apology. This has got out of hand. It ends here! There are sufficient threads and evidence for members to make their own conclusions. I have also submitted enough documentary evidence to Mods.

This is a great forum and I do not want to be part of a slanging match and cause it to deteriorate.

Talking

The most important thing is that our clients are happy, thank you got all the positive comments.

HostYourIdea has paid for a web design + hosting from us, Try to see things from his point of view.

Thanks HostYourIdea for standing up for us.

Quote Originally Posted by gunemalli View Post
    Hi all,

I've been using their services since last october. I posted some reviews earlier on the board but my account got wiped when the WHT had issues.

These people are pretty decent and responds very quickly to support tickets. Also i've personally talked (chat) with the owner of the company and he himself helped me a lot to understand and maintain a reseller.

Their servers are very fast and loads websites much faster. On and off sometimes have dns resolving issues which corrects itself when i refresh or press the try again button.

So far i've no issues with my sites except one which i'm not interested in fixing as it's minor and not important.

all in all they are a really good hosting provider and you should really try them.
    Glad to see our service is having some positive feed back.
    Easy cPanel Host Inc
    Affordable Web Hosting Services

Reseller & Web Hosting Online Leader

Unhappy must i regret it?

Well, as it turns out not all clients from easycpanelhost are too happy. I myself gave you a positive review though i have only been with this company for a few months and today, precisely today, my site has been down for 12 hours. It is not the 1st time it happens but it is indeed the longest.
    The chat on your site it is truly ALWAYS online, what for??? It is truly ALWAYS a waste of time to contact anybody over there.
    All they can say (and the phrases are always the same) is: "I am sorry for the inconvenience, please open a ticket and our techs will take care of it" It is the most useless chat I have ever come across.
    "our techs" is in fact only one guy, he's truly nice and has always treated me correctly, I have no complaints about him, but he's only one, one guy, and obviously he has to sleep, eat some and take care of all the clients' problems in the server. Obviously this may take a long long time and most of the times I ask for him, he's not available. How can a host depend on only one person? It is so frustrating when i try to get real support and nobody is there to provide it.

My site has been down for 12 hours and absolutely no one has replied to my tickets and no one has given me a solution. Not to mention that every single time i go to the "live chat" some lady says "we're sorry" and that's it.

It is soooo frustrating, my store has lost many customers today and we made no sales. Who is going to pay for that? me, of course, for making the wrong choice when chosing host.

I leave it here or I'll get higher blood pressure than i have since this morning.

Hello

The server was not down today, I am 100% sure it was your ISP, next time you think your site is down you should try testing using this url. hidemyass.com

We are also doing upgrades on Folca right now
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=861214
    Easy cPanel Host Inc
    Affordable Web Hosting Services

Reseller & Web Hosting Online Leader

Sadly, there are still those who waste their time and energy trawling the entire web for that illusive line of text that proves a connection other than reseller/hosting provider relationship.
    It still bewilders me people still say things like this.. the skepticism / cynicism at WHT is what makes it one of the best places to read reviews.. why? Because they have to go through peer review! It's a far cry from wasting their time - I actually appreciate people digging deep to see if a review is fraudulent or misleading.

So neener.
    Cody R.
    Hawk Host Inc. Proudly Serving websites since 2004.
    Official Let's Encrypt Sponsor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast