Windows Server Management

Is anyone familiar with any windows server managment companies? Our tech has done nothing short of cost us $1000's of dollars in lost revenue the past month so we're looking for a change.

We have roughly 10-15 Windows boxes that will need management.

Regards.

It's may be cheaper to go with Managed Windows Server (managed by DC/Provider) then looking for third-party management - I did try few, but don't have much satisfaction.

Quote Originally Posted by steven-v
    It's may be cheaper to go with Managed Windows Server (managed by DC/Provider) then looking for third-party management - I did try few, but don't have much satisfaction.
    Yeah, I'm beginning to notice this pattern Doesn't seem to be many companies who even bother with Windows management!

This strikes me as being strange... how many % of folks viewing this forum run windows.. how many % of management companies run windows as their desktop, company software... windows hosting isn't that hard once you get past the die hard linux in you

These days, I believe you have to be a master of both to be competitive and to future proof yourself.

I honestly don't know of a company specializing in windows server management, perhaps there is a niche right there for someone..

Yeah I agree with Steve. it's a little hard to understand but now that it's mentioned I don't remember seeing a company doing windows.

I find managing our windows servers just as simple as linux. easier in a lot of cases.
    Show your reciprocal links on your website. eReferrer

You may want to check out this :

http://www.windowsserv.com/windows.htm

What problems are you having?