hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Dedicated Server : [Hetzner] I bought from them didnt recieve it.

Forum Jump

[Hetzner] I bought from them didnt recieve it.

Reply Post New Thread In Dedicated Server Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by unity100 View Post
so that's different with u.s. companies ? come on.
Are you trying to say same Americans are the same as German?

No, by no way no,.

Americans are hard work honest people, most of them. Germans are fat and lazy, which corrupted their country by letting millons of turks to come in and make their dirty work and with almost 50% taxes.

And im a German by the way so I can make a honest remark about this.

Try to send a support ticket to a German company. They will take days to reply if you are lucky, the best ones will in 24 hours. I deal with companies from the US, EU, India, Singapur, China, daily, like 50 from each which I mentioned. And I can assure you the best possible support is from the US and second India. Same for products. EU has great software but they are slower on development and support is a big minus there. I would say the brits and the dutch are the ones that get it better than the rest. Followed by Spain, which is not bad, but they are also lazy like Germans.

Last edited by nibb; 12-12-2010 at 06:17 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forslund View Post
I did send of my self but not account holder since it was my dads card
May be worth getting your dad's ID scanned and ready. I would think it will be needed.

-> WHITE LABEL XEN VPS RESELLER PLANS

Old
Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibb View Post
Are you trying to say same Americans are the same as German?

No, by no way no,.

Americans are hard work honest people, most of them. Germans are fat and lazy, which corrupted their country by letting millons of turks to come in and make their dirty work and with almost 50% taxes.

Try to send a support ticket to a German company. They will take days to reply if you are lucky, the best ones will in 24 hours. I deal with companies from the US, EU, India, Singapur, China, daily, like 50 from each which I mentioned. And I can assure you the best possible support is from the US and second India. Same for products. EU has great software but they are slower on development and support is a big minus there. I would say the brits and the dutch are the ones that get it better than the rest. Followed by Spain, which is not bad, but they are also lazy like Germans.
your approach is way too broad here, and you are idealizing way too much.

check out the complaints about various notable companies in wht going back a few years. you will see that sleazy companies can easily be found everywhere, including the u.s.

if you go out and compare the very top companies like theplanet etc to other companies, of course they would come up great.

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by unity100 View Post
your approach is way too broad here, and you are idealizing way too much.

check out the complaints about various notable companies in wht going back a few years. you will see that sleazy companies can easily be found everywhere, including the u.s.

if you go out and compare the very top companies like theplanet etc to other companies, of course they would come up great.
Indeed, im just talking about personal experience (like most members here do) so everyone can take this like they want. I dont assume people take anything for granted. And yes I did compared them to companies like The Planet, Softlayer,etc, but then again I would say Hetzner is one of the biggest and most popular in Europe so they are up to be compared to major companies.

Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretaForce View Post
Hetzner have staff 24/7 on their new location. On old location after 23:00 GMT+1 they can offer support but you have to pay a fee.
Yes they have 24/7 staff/support, but not sales.

unity100, no they don't offer cpanel.
But you can buy a cpanel license from cpanel.net or many resellers and install it yourself.

Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
People dont work on weekends on Germany im afraid. (yes I worked on IT companies there...) Just like they take 2 vacations and 15 sick days per year and only want to work 6 hours. Im afraid Germans are very lazy, and wages are very high, they just count the hours until their Feierabend each day. That said you can never expect the same service from a US company where they have 24/7 support.

People always blame they US for allot of things but I can guarantee you something. They work like horses, thats for sure and the US customer service you will get from a US company is top notch, the best of the world. Sadly no one can compete against this.

So if you ordered Friday from a German company you are screwed until Monday.
I really think I should buy a server from a German company to see if they are as bad as you said. All this time, I had been an admirer of German efficiency. Hope I won't be disappointed.

btw I do have a vps hosted on a data center in Frankfurt and it has a page load time of under one second. Do you think that is just a fluke? Or is it because I bought my vps through a US host?

Old
WHT Addict

Hetzner is one of the best providers i can see on the internet, i have a X2 and a i7 Server with then, and never had problems with setup time.. try to call then.

Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:

So, for the record, you're fat and lazy.

This kind of generalization really doesn't make any sense.

Old
Aspiring Evangelist

Your server is online now, enjoy!

It is not correct that we have charged your credit card.
You will receive your first invoice in 2 days, after that your credit card will be charged for the first time.

First time orders from new clients are usually not processed at the weekend as the submitted information has to be checked by the sales staff who's back in the office on Mondays.