Thread: Windows Vps?

Windows Vps?

Does anyone have a recommendation for an outstanding Windows VPS server? I would like the price to be less then $50 per month. I need a some type of control panel.

Thanks

Windows VPS are pretty unstable (compared to Linux) at the moment I think, so there aren't really any good Windows VPS out there at the moment since it's still kind of buggy.

If it's Virtuozzo, it really needs some more testing and work before it's launched. IMO they've made a big mistake in launching what I see as a development version.

Dan
    █ Dan Kitchen | Technical Director | Razorblue
    █ ddi: (+44) (0)1748 900 680 | e: dkitchen@razorblue.com
    █ UK Intensive Managed Hosting, Clusters and Colocation.
    █ HP Servers, Cisco/Juniper Powered BGP Network (AS15692).

In fact it's not that bad - once you get to know the specifics. One major thing that needs to be changed is RAM - they can't implement RAM bursting and we all know how would a 256mb server under windows behave in a long run... If they implement memory bursting then it's a different story.

Previously the case, however, with Virtuozzo for Windows Release 2 it has been quite stable for us. Prior to that, it did have alot of issues, but most have been worked out at this point.
    SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD VPS!
    http://www.smarthost.net - sales@smarthost.net - Resale/Affiliate Programs
    Cloud Hosting - VPS Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Flux Capacitors

thanks everyone for the help. I'm not sure what I'm going to do just yet. I'm at the middle ground between getting a dedicated server or VPS or another reseller account. Thanks for the help.