Uk / Eu Dedicated Provider?

Hey All,

Looking for a dedicated server in the UK / EU (If all else fails I will settle for the USA). I've been browsing the offer forums but I couldn't really find a provider that has anything worth buying (in my opinion).

Anyway looking for a 1230v2, 1270v2 or Dual X5650. I need around 32GB + ram, 1 x 60-120gb SSD and a /26 - /27+/29 of IP space. I have a budget of around $180-$200. Does anyone know of any reliable providers that could offer this?

Your budget seems reasonable so I don't think you should really be having any problems finding something.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukey372 View Post
    I couldn't really find a provider that has anything worth buying (in my opinion).
    What have you looked at so far/what has put you off buying..? There is alot of E3 offers in UK/EU within your budget for that specification...

and a /26 - /27+/29 of IP space.

Why do you need such many ips?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Make sure you can justify the IPs, as it's more than most providers give with their servers.
    » www.InstantDedicated.com - Online in no time
    » Dedicated Servers in [EU] Netherlands + Belgium with DAILY support, also on weekends
    » 3.2 Tbit/s Network AS49453 with only 100 Gbit/s uplink backbone
    » 1G/10G/40G/100 Gbit ports available | 99,99% Network Uptime goal

Quote Originally Posted by UK Servers View Post
    Your budget seems reasonable so I don't think you should really be having any problems finding something.

What have you looked at so far/what has put you off buying..? There is alot of E3 offers in UK/EU within your budget for that specification...
    Umm mainly reviews of the companies that I have looked. I really don't want to spend $x and get ripped off also the deployment time. I'm looking for 24 - 48 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by 24x7group View Post
    Make sure you can justify the IPs, as it's more than most providers give with their servers.
    IP's are easily justified as there will be around 60-100 websites on this server.

Hey All,

Looking for a dedicated server in the UK / EU (If all else fails I will settle for the USA). I've been browsing the offer forums but I couldn't really find a provider that has anything worth buying (in my opinion).

Anyway looking for a 1230v2, 1270v2 or Dual X5650. I need around 32GB + ram, 1 x 60-120gb SSD and a /26 - /27+/29 of IP space. I have a budget of around $180-$200. Does anyone know of any reliable providers that could offer this?
    Hey Lukey,

What was it about the offers in the offer forums that you found not worthy of buying?

Maybe you can tell us that and we'll figure out what exactly you're looking for or more specifically what you're looking for to not have.
    Maple-Hosting - Netherlands Dedicated Servers
    Award-Winning Highly-Customizable Dedicated Servers Since 2008

“After 14 months, I can’t give them less than 10/10 on all aspects!” - Read Our Customer Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Maple-Hosting View Post
    Hey Lukey,

What was it about the offers in the offer forums that you found not worthy of buying?

Maybe you can tell us that and we'll figure out what exactly you're looking for or more specifically what you're looking for to not have.
    I'm just after a trust worthy provider that can provide a server as mentioned above, doing some searches / review searches on here I've came across a few bad reviews (as you will with some / most companies). I just really know nothing about providers in EU / UK as I mainly get all my servers from the USA.

I'm just after a trust worthy provider that can provide a server as mentioned above, doing some searches / review searches on here I've came across a few bad reviews (as you will with some / most companies). I just really know nothing about providers in EU / UK as I mainly get all my servers from the USA.
    Not finding review about specific established company is also good because most people just complaint about bad service but not appreciate about good service.

Check some points before going to any provider, like are they registered company?, how long in business?, what SLA they offer? etc
    PraHost.com - Since 2007
    Dedicated Servers - 1GE / 10GE / 25GE / 40GE / 100GE Unmetered Bandwidth | Exclusive Adult & Streaming Friendly Servers
    Data Centers: Netherlands, Germany, UK, Singapore

The best advice i could give you is to make your own opinion since each customer have a different experience the better would be to take a small server with the one you think will suit you the most and see how things do.
    [Ikoula]Dedicated Servers, VPS And SSD Public Cloud [1st on Performance Cloud]
    French, English and Spanish language phone and mail support
    Datacenters in France, US, Singapour and Germany.
    Follow us on Twitter | Like us onFacebook

There will always be unsatisfied customers who will post bad/negative reviews. Try to go deep into this and judge the company yourself.

For recommendations, I'd recommend ReliableSite.net & BudgetVM.com as US provider since they provide DDoS Protection too.
    ¦¦█¦¦ Artnet Datacenter - Poland (Gdańsk & Gdynia) based instant setup express dedicated servers, GPU based servers, colocation & storage VPS

» E✘OTICVM - Listing exotic VPS locations around the world!

maybe serverspace.co.uk/Dedicated ,

I've had really good experiences with Coreix and I've referred numerous business customers to them without complaints. Might be a bit over budget though.

There aren't many really good UK budget hosts because the economics don't make sense - electricity and living costs are too high. Most of the reliable hosts in good locations (London) focus of professional services rather than budget.

Not sure if this is a possibility but you could have a look at multiple Linode 8GB instances and scaling your application horizontally. My experience with them has been superb with CPU/Disk IO/Network/DC being better than anything else I've found in the UK for the money - dedicated or otherwise.

There are some options that could get near your prices with good hardware, only issue I see is the too big ip allocation needed for such a small server...

IP's are easily justified as there will be around 60-100 websites on this server.
    You can have 1000 and more website on one IP that not an issue. You need specific reason why this website need separate IP adders.
    Is this because some security reason or something? I dont even thing that email revers DNS will be good reason to ask for 60 to 100 IP addresses.

Look at WebhostingBuzz (UK).
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Quote Originally Posted by avarnaliev View Post
    You can have 1000 and more website on one IP that not an issue. You need specific reason why this website need separate IP adders.
    Is this because some security reason or something? I dont even thing that email revers DNS will be good reason to ask for 60 to 100 IP addresses.
    Only acceptable reason will be SSL I guess... so he will need to prove that he already have 100websites running their own real SSL certificate each one on a different IP address

Today i thing even for SSL you dont need dedicated IP. This was something what i read abut the IIS 8 in windows Server 2012 R2. So maybe even that is not the write clam.